I Only Post Everything
1075 posts

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 26, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
my cousins friend works with sony. well me and my cuz were over at his house last night and we were askin him about the ps3 home. and he said that he only new a little bit but one major detail...the release of the open beta. we asked him if he new when the open beta sign ups would begin and we had to beg him to tell us...idk why....anyway he said you should be keepin your eyes peeled on the homebetatrial.com site from wensday to next wensday. he wouldnt tell us the exact date...cause idk he was bein **bleep** but at least we can expect signups anytime after wensday. he didnt say why after wensday but i wasnt going to bug him to much cause hes not suppose to say nothin anyway. but yea thats all i could get out of him anyway but i thought i would let you kno.   you dont have to believe me but i believe him because my cuz has known him for a long while and he came to visit the usa and we met up with him and talked about that and stuff.. so well thats it any time from wensday and till next wensday. o yea and if ur wondering y till only next wensday thats because sony is getting this stuff ready and if they got o fix somethin thats when there goin to do it. but if all goes well then it will be released for open beta...

Message Edited by gamer684 on 07-16-2007 01:53 AM

Did he see Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night, too?
Message 81 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1057 posts

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 26, 2007
lair lair
Message 82 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes