Sackboy
621 posts

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 16, 2007
what do you mean.......ill call up my cuz friend and see if he will at least confirm it for friday
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 41 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Jul 18, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
my cousins friend works with sony. well me and my cuz were over at his house last night and we were askin him about the ps3 home. and he said that he only new a little bit but one major detail...the release of the open beta. we asked him if he new when the open beta sign ups would begin and we had to beg him to tell us...idk why....anyway he said you should be keepin your eyes peeled on the homebetatrial.com site from wensday to next wensday. he wouldnt tell us the exact date...cause idk he was bein **bleep** but at least we can expect signups anytime after wensday. he didnt say why after wensday but i wasnt going to bug him to much cause hes not suppose to say nothin anyway. but yea thats all i could get out of him anyway but i thought i would let you kno.   you dont have to believe me but i believe him because my cuz has known him for a long while and he came to visit the usa and we met up with him and talked about that and stuff.. so well thats it any time from wensday and till next wensday. o yea and if ur wondering y till only next wensday thats because sony is getting this stuff ready and if they got o fix somethin thats when there goin to do it. but if all goes well then it will be released for open beta...

Message Edited by gamer684 on 07-16-2007 01:53 AM

hmmmm 30 more mins .... hmmmmm
Message 42 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 18, 2007

lebster1 wrote:

gamer684 wrote:
my cousins friend works with sony. well me and my cuz were over at his house last night and we were askin him about the ps3 home. and he said that he only new a little bit but one major detail...the release of the open beta. we asked him if he new when the open beta sign ups would begin and we had to beg him to tell us...idk why....anyway he said you should be keepin your eyes peeled on the homebetatrial.com site from wensday to next wensday. he wouldnt tell us the exact date...cause idk he was bein **bleep** but at least we can expect signups anytime after wensday. he didnt say why after wensday but i wasnt going to bug him to much cause hes not suppose to say nothin anyway. but yea thats all i could get out of him anyway but i thought i would let you kno.   you dont have to believe me but i believe him because my cuz has known him for a long while and he came to visit the usa and we met up with him and talked about that and stuff.. so well thats it any time from wensday and till next wensday. o yea and if ur wondering y till only next wensday thats because sony is getting this stuff ready and if they got o fix somethin thats when there goin to do it. but if all goes well then it will be released for open beta...

umm i never said he said it would happen at midnight...i said that he said it would happen anytime between wensday to next wensady.. a because if sony is having technical diffulcultys then thats why they would delay and fix they are getting the servers ready.. also my cuzes friend said he would call me if sony calls him to let him kno that they are still working on it.and they havent called him yet so dont even start your bashing
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 43 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Jul 18, 2007

gamer684 wrote:

lebster1 wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

umm i never said he said it would happen at midnight...i said that he said it would happen anytime between wensday to next wensady.. a because if sony is having technical diffulcultys then thats why they would delay and fix they are getting the servers ready.. also my cuzes friend said he would call me if sony calls him to let him kno that they are still working on it.and they havent called him yet so dont even start your bashing

yeah i know.. but yah never know... btw i wasnt planning on bashing lol

Message 44 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3705 posts

Jul 18, 2007
Well, lets see what happens this week. Hopefully something..
Message 45 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jul 18, 2007
This week would make sense. There are only so many days in July.
Message 46 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 18, 2007
the hope is alive for the sign ups to start this week
Message 47 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Jul 18, 2007
There's been a lot of activity with Sony issuing in more beta testers since E3, so I'm inclined to believe that something is indeed going on with this open beta soon. Or at least a "less-closed" beta
Message 48 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Jul 18, 2007
Dear God I hope the Home Beta comes out before Saturday!  I'm going to the beach on Saturday and I so hope that I don't come home two weeks later to find out that I was invited but couldn't sign up in time.  I have been waiting for this for far too long to have this end up happening to me.  PLEASE LET IT SOME OUT ON THE 20th!!!!!!!
Message 49 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 18, 2007
its going to be sign up not invites.. its kind of easy to figure out since when u email them they say keep checking back frquently at homebetatrial.com

SpikeDelight wrote:
Dear God I hope the Home Beta comes out before Saturday!  I'm going to the beach on Saturday and I so hope that I don't come home two weeks later to find out that I was invited but couldn't sign up in time.  I have been waiting for this for far too long to have this end up happening to me.  PLEASE LET IT SOME OUT ON THE 20th!!!!!!!

Message 50 of 82 (3 Views)
0 Likes