Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 18, 2007
I guess I just got carried away.  I did know that though.  But it still makes sense that I would miss the sign-ups because 50,000 people would sign up before I got home.

gamer684 wrote:
its going to be sign up not invites.. its kind of easy to figure out since when u email them they say keep checking back frquently at homebetatrial.com

SpikeDelight wrote:
Dear God I hope the Home Beta comes out before Saturday!  I'm going to the beach on Saturday and I so hope that I don't come home two weeks later to find out that I was invited but couldn't sign up in time.  I have been waiting for this for far too long to have this end up happening to me.  PLEASE LET IT SOME OUT ON THE 20th!!!!!!!

Message 51 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Jul 18, 2007
I hope it comes out before noon on thursday cuase I leave for Otakon after that and can not download **bleep** till I get back on Sunday night.
Message 52 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jul 18, 2007
You guys should check the PS Store, I check today and Home was available for download.
Message 53 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
783 posts

Jul 18, 2007
Well i have a couple reasons to believe this is fake..

For one, 'accedentally' wrote that his friend visiting the US has a house, and then says he meant hotel..now either he re-read his post and thought, ack, that doesnt make sense, better clear that up, or he really just screwed up.

Another thing that makes me not believe him is that he claims his 'cuz' is one of the people that send out the annoying e-mails that say the beta is full..Well that can't possibly be true because those e-mails are automated messages. I know this because I got one, and everyone else that says they got one has the exact same one as me.

And now..You say they are only just now testing the servers for the open beta..Yeah, right, they've had like 2-3 years to do that already, I highly doubt they'd only start doing that now. It's possible, but i find it hard to believe. A lot of what you said seems like you just pulled it out of your butt.

Whatever, we'll see i guess..I definately wouldn't be money on it though.

Message 54 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3553 posts

Jul 18, 2007

ShArPaeShOoTeR wrote:

For one, 'accedentally' wrote that his friend visiting the US has a house, and then says he meant hotel..now either he re-read his post and thought, ack, that doesnt make sense, better clear that up, or he really just screwed up.

Another thing that makes me not believe him is that he claims his 'cuz' is one of the people that send out the annoying e-mails that say the beta is full..Well that can't possibly be true because those e-mails are automated messages. I know this because I got one, and everyone else that says they got one has the exact same one as me.

And now..You say they are only just now testing the servers for the open beta..Yeah, right, they've had like 2-3 years to do that already, I highly doubt they'd only start doing that now. It's possible, but i find it hard to believe. A lot of what you said seems like you just pulled it out of your butt.

word up on all counts.  i agree with your sentiments friend
www.ps3trophies.co.uk
Message 55 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Jul 18, 2007

ShArPaeShOoTeR wrote:

That and how reliable can a source be that types like hes 12?
Message 56 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Jul 18, 2007
Well...No news from the author of this topic????

I just hope Home will come soon, I'm tired about waiting for the hombetatrial site open....
Message 57 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 18, 2007

ShArPaeShOoTeR wrote:

ok bud first of all the house is a simple mistake..
second of all those emails are automated i never said they werent but sony does check them to see what they are but few per day because there r so many and hes one of them that check them so get you facts straigh
and thirdly jus about everybody knos the servers have beeen getting worked on all i said is that he said that they were prparing them for the open beta because the servers have to be ready for all the people to get in without glitching or freezing 24/7 and theres proof because of the bsod and errors people have been getting..so yea you cant start bashin because this isnt fake at all and like i said i wouldnt waste my life just to pretend like i made up somebody and made up some stuff.. so yea shut up and have a nice day
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 58 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 18, 2007
^^o yea and i did say that i would get you guys some proof so what kind of proof would you like. he dont want his picture on here or his id..and im keepin my word i will get you proof just what kind of proof are you guys lookin for??
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 59 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jul 18, 2007
Yea my cousins friends sisters daughters uncles roomates friend said that sony was going to cancel Home sorry everyone
Message 60 of 82 (11 Views)
0 Likes