Feb 16 2012
By: HollisterGorilla First Son 21 posts

sony are you kidding me?

4 replies 13 views Edited Feb 16, 2012

this totally bs. i mean. i barely use my ps3 account. i go on home mostly 2 times if not once a week to check out the new stuff. as it turns out. my account has been banned. so like *** sony? yes i am very ******. i know and you guys know that i dint do nothing to cause a suspension. its totally ridiculous. and you know why people dont use home anymore? because of the stupid trolls and kids in there that do worser crap than some and they still get oway with it. no email. no error code. just "Account may be temporarly suspened/banned" .

Message 1 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Re: sony are you kidding me?

Feb 16, 2012

Report, ignore and move on. Also, you shouldn't post about your information, if you have a problem, take it with the moderators.

Message 2 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 17, 2012

Yes, Contact them by sending a message. http://community.us.playstation.com/people/HomeForumMods

HomeStationMagazine
Message 3 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Feb 17, 2012

HollisterGorilla wrote:

this totally bs. i mean. i barely use my ps3 account. i go on home mostly 2 times if not once a week to check out the new stuff. as it turns out. my account has been banned. so like *** sony? yes i am very ******. i know and you guys know that i dint do nothing to cause a suspension. its totally ridiculous. and you know why people dont use home anymore? because of the stupid trolls and kids in there that do worser crap than some and they still get oway with it. no email. no error code. just "Account may be temporarly suspened/banned" .

Lots of people use Home. I would suggest that number is growing very steadily.

You can contact Home Forum Mods here to try and find out what your issue was. I will say that using bad language here on the forum or bypassing word filters can also get you banned here as well.

Message 4 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
50 posts

Feb 17, 2012

Hello Hollister -

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting onto Home!

We generally don't discuss bans via the forum... if you would like more information regarding your account, please contact HomeForumMods, or any of the other Home Mods!

Have a good one!

- v*f

Message 5 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes