Jul 08 2007
By: PS3-SIXAXIS~ Lombax Warrior 253 posts

sometime between now and the 11th

5 replies 7 views Edited Jul 8, 2007
Could this be a clue? Kotaku has this story about ps3 network broadcasting e3 coverage I think sometime between today and 11th we might see this beta released

Message 1 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Re: sometime between now and the 11th

Jul 8, 2007

PS3-SIXAXIS wrote:
Could this be a clue? Kotaku has this story about ps3 network broadcasting e3 coverage I think sometime between today and 11th we might see this beta released

its always a possibility

Message 2 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jul 8, 2007
Thats just E3 coverage I believe. Though, my personal guess is that we may get the home public beta invites during E3 week.
---------------------------------------------------------------
PSN ID: Sgmsuperstar

ANYONE is welcome to add me, as long as you're respectful. I am always up for making new friends. Currently, I don't know many people with a PS3 so I am looking for people to game with. If you do add me, let me know you're from the boards!
Message 3 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4228 posts

Jul 8, 2007

Fur0shus wrote:

PS3-SIXAXIS wrote:

its always a possibility

Exactly

Add me if you need any help or just want to chat.
Message 4 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3461 posts

Jul 8, 2007
Would be nice.
 photo moshnoshadowVIP.png
Message 5 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Jul 8, 2007
Yes but read the article Sony is promising updates,demos, trailers come on now it's e3 if they don't post something amazing then you might as well toss the towel in and pack it up. As consumers we have been made promises with this system prior to launch date that have yet to see the light of day. The ball needs to be rolling soon if we are going to make it. I see on the general forums someone will make a post stating facts and all and yet members flame them because they are in denial.

Heck I will be on record here right now I own one of the Best blueray players, In terms of gaming console im ok with it now wowed by it yet but that might change with lair and a few other titles.

Warhawk beta trials where on a limited basis the research or feedback process of that project nor sure how much data sony has collected, but seems to me that it was just try it out with little to report back about it. This project has done little effect in terms of outside public attention (Beta release not actual game title)

@home however is something sony has thrown out there to illustrate a new concept of change to lead us away from the rest. Something unique and gives us all a new perspective on how we game as a sony consumer. I don't want to be let down because I fully back up the Sony brand name and it's products but we need @home tossed out at us so the word of mouth effect takes on. We need mucho bragging rights. Right now there is too much wee-ing if you know what I mean.

I am sure some of you would agree/
Message 6 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes