Reply
Apr 25 2014
By: haley_stars Splicer 53 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

snowman head

7 replies 363 views Edited Apr 25, 2014

Hello I was just wondering if it is still possible to get this snowman head in na region and if so whereoriginal.jpeg

Message 1 of 8 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: snowman head

Apr 25, 2014

haley_stars wrote:

Hello I was just wondering if it is still possible to get this snowman head in na region and if so whereoriginal.jpeg


Hi, Haley

 

Nope, That was discontinued long ago by Sony.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 8 (361 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 03/15/2014
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: snowman head

Apr 25, 2014

Thanks for the reply I have heard it was because it had a bad rep or something If that's true I wished they still wouldn't have removed it I just like it cause its a cool looking item not for no other reasons wished they would add it back then even if it was just for a short time kinda like they are doing with the costumes atm breing back old ones 

Message 3 of 8 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: snowman head

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2014

haley_stars wrote:

Thanks for the reply I have heard it was because it had a bad rep or something If that's true I wished they still wouldn't have removed it I just like it cause its a cool looking item not for no other reasons wished they would add it back then even if it was just for a short time kinda like they are doing with the costumes atm breing back old ones 


It was a cool item but I am pretty sure Sony is not interested in bringing it back. It has been requested many times.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 4 of 8 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11598 posts
 

Re: snowman head

Apr 25, 2014

haley_stars wrote:

Thanks for the reply I have heard it was because it had a bad rep or something


Actually there's an interesting story behind it. Back in the day when GlassWalls was just a Moderator, he was friendly with the Homelings, at the same time there was another rival group, the Frosty's.

 

What made a Frosty a Frosty, was the Snowman head. So, once GlassWalls became manager, one of the first things he did was to have the Snowan head, aka Frosty head, removed from the store.

Message 5 of 8 (284 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
2879 posts
 

Re: snowman head

Apr 25, 2014

I think you can still get the one from Veemee


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 6 of 8 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2009
Offline
2961 posts
 

Re: snowman head

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2014

That's not true, there was a lot more to that story than that. They were a group of wantabe hackers and all around miscreantes. Causing trouble was their game. Now their long gone. Around 3 years ago they released the frosty head in EU with no problems...

 


CMCSAVAGE wrote:

haley_stars wrote:

Thanks for the reply I have heard it was because it had a bad rep or something


Actually there's an interesting story behind it. Back in the day when GlassWalls was just a Moderator, he was friendly with the Homelings, at the same time there was another rival group, the Frosty's.

 

What made a Frosty a Frosty, was the Snowman head. So, once GlassWalls became manager, one of the first things he did was to have the Snowan head, aka Frosty head, removed from the store.


 



AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................





Message 7 of 8 (196 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: snowman head

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2014

Thank you, Strider

 

 I couldn't go there without looking biased.

 

Mod Edit: This thread will now be locked as the OP's question has been answered. Thanks! - TTurtle

HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes