Reply
Mar 26 2007
By: andrewa~ Monster Hunter 37 posts
Offline

skateparks and that

20 replies 32 views Edited Mar 26, 2007
do you think skate parks and that be cool also race tracks for cars but you can only use it on the track and bmx dirt tracks ,skateboard comps that you could win stuff  well what do u think of the idea ii had add more ideas if you want and see


Message Edited by andrewa on 03-26-2007 02:01 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/05/2004
Offline
272 posts
 

Re: skateparks and that

Mar 26, 2007
Just a question, how old are you and what's your first language?
I'm seriously just curious.
Message 1 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 03/26/2007
Offline
37 posts
 

Re: skateparks and that

Mar 26, 2007
im 14 and im from scotland and we have our own language thats all slang so thats why my english is so bad so sorry if you dont understand me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: skateparks and that

Mar 26, 2007
Skateparks would be cool. Maybe indoor ones
Message 4 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/01/2006
Offline
2720 posts
 

Re: skateparks and that

Mar 26, 2007
...ummm.....what.
Owner of a 8800GTX and a 160gig PS3. Yes, I'm a gamer.

Games I'm buying within the next year-
-PC- Gears of War, Crysis, Quake Wars, Bioshock, Half Life Orange Box, Team Fortress 2.
-PS3- Unreal Tournament 3, MGS4, Gran Turismo 5, Haze, Killzone 2, DiRT, and Army of Two.
Message 5 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/20/2006
Offline
235 posts
 

Re: skateparks and that

Mar 26, 2007
Skate parks would be a good idea. 
Message 6 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/14/2002
Offline
1166 posts
 

Re: skateparks and that

Mar 26, 2007


munkyballz wrote:
Skate parks would be a good idea. 


skate parks would be Sic
Photobucket
Message 7 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: skateparks and that

Mar 26, 2007


flipsk8boarder wrote:


munkyballz wrote:
Skate parks would be a good idea. 


skate parks would be Sic


Now why would you think a skate park would be awesome? Hmm....

At a glance, you seem not to be interested in skating... JK

Message 8 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/20/2002
Offline
1508 posts
 

Re: skateparks and that

Mar 26, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


flipsk8boarder wrote:


munkyballz wrote:
Skate parks would be a good idea. 


skate parks would be Sic


Now why would you think a skate park would be awesome? Hmm....

At a glance, you seem not to be interested in skating... JK




would be nice, if it wasnt restricted to skateboards.

guitoorbenchi's Gamercard
Message 9 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: skateparks and that

Mar 26, 2007


guitoorbenchi wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


flipsk8boarder wrote:


munkyballz wrote:
Skate parks would be a good idea. 


skate parks would be Sic


Now why would you think a skate park would be awesome? Hmm....

At a glance, you seem not to be interested in skating... JK




would be nice, if it wasnt restricted to skateboards.


True. I'd kill to ride my Hello Kitty 3-wheeler up some gnarly half-foot ramps
Message 10 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes