Fender Bender
4228 posts

Re: sign ups are over and u didnt get in

Jul 8, 2007

Clunkster wrote:

emmabhack wrote:
i wouldent realy care i mean ive prepaired myself to wait till the real home comes out

Exactly, it will be much better and its not far away.  No need to lose sleep here people,,,  but if you do ...  get that refresh button goin! 

lol if i dont get in atleast ill have warhawk on august 28th

Add me if you need any help or just want to chat.
Message 11 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Jul 8, 2007

WhiteFeatherJM wrote:

Clunkster wrote:

emmabhack wrote:
i wouldent realy care i mean ive prepaired myself to wait till the real home comes out

Exactly, it will be much better and its not far away.  No need to lose sleep here people,,,  but if you do ...  get that refresh button goin! 

Im looking forward to that more than home!  It will be the next game I buy for sure.
"we're takin a car ride to hell, and you're ridin shotgun!"
Message 12 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4228 posts

Jul 8, 2007

Clunkster wrote:

WhiteFeatherJM wrote:

Clunkster wrote:

emmabhack wrote:

Im looking forward to that more than home!  It will be the next game I buy for sure.

Yup it was that awesome

Add me if you need any help or just want to chat.
Message 13 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jul 8, 2007
Just think, when HOME officially launches, you'll be so psyched from waiting all this time to see it that you won't be able to contain yourself Make sure you have your Depends undergarments ready to go. haha

I just got my PS3 today..so is there ANYTHING I can do in the online network? Can I talk to other people or anything? I'm gettin everything all hooked up tonight so just wondering.

PSN ID: Pyewacket75
PS3: 60GB
Wii
Onkyo 7.1 HD Receiver
JVC 52" HDTV
Acoustic Research surround speakers
Message 14 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 8, 2007
yes u can talk to ur friends with mics or text or video chat under friends (obviously) have fun playin ur ps3
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 15 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1643 posts

Jul 8, 2007
lets just say if that hapened to me i would call up SONY and demand a spot or else i return my ps3
Photobucket
Message 16 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jul 8, 2007
It probably will be full by the time I freaking get to it -.- Im going to Hawaii lol...wow ever hear anyone mad that they were going? xD I will probably ask my dad if I can get one like once every night just to check lol GRRRR
Message 17 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1643 posts

Jul 8, 2007

Jacque wrote:
It probably will be full by the time I freaking get to it -.- Im going to Hawaii lol...wow ever hear anyone mad that they were going? xD I will probably ask my dad if I can get one like once every night just to check lol GRRRR

lol
Photobucket
Message 18 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Jul 8, 2007

Pyewacket wrote:
Just think, when HOME officially launches, you'll be so psyched from waiting all this time to see it that you won't be able to contain yourself Make sure you have your Depends undergarments ready to go. haha

I just got my PS3 today..so is there ANYTHING I can do in the online network? Can I talk to other people or anything? I'm gettin everything all hooked up tonight so just wondering.

The question is .." is there anything you cant do?"
"we're takin a car ride to hell, and you're ridin shotgun!"
Message 19 of 19 (6 Views)
0 Likes