Highlighted
Jul 08 2007
By: nate2107 Sackboy 621 posts

18 replies 24 views Edited Jul 8, 2007
so whenever sony decides to put the sign up site up it will probably only be open for a little bit and probly be full within minutes... so what would you do if you waited all this time just for the open beta and you go to sign up and it says its full and you have to wait for the public home what would you do?? myself i dont kno what i would do
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 1 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4229 posts

Re: sign ups are over and u didnt get in

Jul 8, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
so whenever sony decides to put the sign up site up it will probably only be open for a little bit and probly be full within minutes... so what would you do if you waited all this time just for the open beta and you go to sign up and it says its full and you have to wait for the public home what would you do?? myself i dont kno what i would do

Id be really pissed but i wouldnt do anything might like force myself to  forget about home until it comes out for every one

Add me if you need any help or just want to chat.
Message 2 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Jul 8, 2007
i would be so mad. it would be hard waiting till fall.
Message 3 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2597 posts

Jul 8, 2007

gamer684 wrote:

More Resistance, Madden, RB6, etc....
Message 4 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Jul 8, 2007

gamer684 wrote:

Is it a life or death situation.?  You sound as though you will be suicidal if you dont get in.. lol
"we're takin a car ride to hell, and you're ridin shotgun!"
Message 5 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4229 posts

Jul 8, 2007

Clunkster wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

Is it a life or death situation.?  You sound as though you will be suicidal if you dont get in.. lol

lol

Add me if you need any help or just want to chat.
Message 6 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jul 8, 2007

gamer684 wrote:

i would be disappointed, considering i am leading a home clan... but if one of my co-leaders got in i would hand over all in game duties to them...
Message 7 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 8, 2007
no im just wonderin after all the waiting and stayin up what would you do if u didnt get in i really would just keep playin my own games and wait and wait and wait
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 8 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Jul 8, 2007
i wouldent realy care i mean ive prepaired myself to wait till the real home comes out

Folding at Florida a folding home team waiting to be filled with Floridians,
Team #: 75115
95% percent of teens are addicted to myspace if you are the
5% that isn't then paste this into your sig.
Message 9 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Jul 8, 2007

emmabhack wrote:
i wouldent realy care i mean ive prepaired myself to wait till the real home comes out

Exactly, it will be much better and its not far away.  No need to lose sleep here people,,,  but if you do ...  get that refresh button goin! 
"we're takin a car ride to hell, and you're ridin shotgun!"
Message 10 of 19 (24 Views)
0 Likes