Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: sexting for home items

Jul 16, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

I would have immediately reported her right away. And I would never once have thought of posting the 'incident" on the forum.  We don't really need more discussions on this type of topic, do we? 

We can post whatever we want (within the Rules), but surely we know know how to deal with this type of behavior by now?

You did report her, correct?

1. Home does have an age limit where no one under the age of (16?) should use it.
  2. Seeing how this did not happen on Home it's very unlikely the staff would be able to do anything about it.  Remember the OP got a private message over PSN not Home.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 31 of 45 (703 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jul 16, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

I would have immediately reported her right away. And I would never once have thought of posting the 'incident" on the forum.  We don't really need more discussions on this type of topic, do we? 

We can post whatever we want (within the Rules), but surely we know know how to deal with this type of behavior by now?

You did report her, correct?

1. Home does have an age limit where no one under the age of (16?) should use it.
  2. Seeing how this did not happen on Home it's very unlikely the staff would be able to do anything about it.  Remember the OP got a private message over PSN not Home.

Ummmm....he didn't clearify whehter it was on home or not...could've been a home PM

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 32 of 45 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Jul 16, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I think you forgot that Home is not PG-13.   If someone is 13 they have no right to be in Home.

In NA anyone 13 or older can use Home... But that still doesn't make it family friendly... And anyone that has used Home knows this is the case.  Are there many places in Home that are family friendly?  Absolutely.  In fact I imagine even elementary school aged kids would have fun playing many of the games in Home, but there is also a lot of games and content in Home that is in no way family friendly, and most parents would likely not want even their 16 year olds using Home unsupervised.

Make your mind D.. is it PG-13 or not? You can't switch side as you see fit just to argue with ppl. Unles you're trolling or something

... Oh, nevermind Smiley Tongue

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 33 of 45 (696 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I think you forgot that Home is not PG-13.   If someone is 13 they have no right to be in Home.

In NA anyone 13 or older can use Home... But that still doesn't make it family friendly... And anyone that has used Home knows this is the case.  Are there many places in Home that are family friendly?  Absolutely.  In fact I imagine even elementary school aged kids would have fun playing many of the games in Home, but there is also a lot of games and content in Home that is in no way family friendly, and most parents would likely not want even their 16 year olds using Home unsupervised.

Make your mind D.. is it PG-13 or not? You can't switch side as you see fit just to argue with ppl. Unles you're trolling or something

... Oh, nevermind Smiley Tongue

The only one trolling is you.  I clearly showed that just because there is an age limit does not make it family friendly... That is the flaw in your logic that you seem to not grasp, and instead of discussing it you resort to personal attacks and try to claim I am switching sides which just shows you are the one who just wants to argue.

As such, the only one trolling and looking for an argument without supporting your claims is you.  I clearly showed how Home is not family friendly and that the age restrictions have nothing to do with whether or not it is family friendly... Or are you going to make an argument that UPROAR and half naked avatars are "family friendly"?  

If you can't do that, and still want to argue, then I suggest you look in the mirror and you'll find out who the real troll is.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 34 of 45 (684 Views)
Uncharted Territory
853 posts

Jul 16, 2013

lolwut

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 35 of 45 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jul 16, 2013

So is it 13 or 16?   I thought it was 16 but now you guys are confusing me.

Message 36 of 45 (628 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Jul 16, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

So is it 13 or 16?   I thought it was 16 but now you guys are confusing me.

In NA it is 13+.  It always has been from day 1.  Of course that has nothing to do with if it is family friendly or not.  There are things in Home that are family friendly and there are things in Home that are definitely not family friendly.  The age restriction has nothing to do with it.  It is simply a legal restriction to protect Sony from complicated liability laws involving children.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 37 of 45 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Here are my breasts. Gimme $20

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 38 of 45 (606 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Here's the deal : Since Home is on the Internet, that means a Minor, is a Child under the age of 18.

Any Adult considering a relationship of any kind with a member of Home, better make darn sure you think four tmes about any Online dirty  hulu stuff. The Law does makes a distinction about whether the Adult "knew" if the other party was a Minor. Just don't count on a nebulous "he said, she said" defense. 

Anyone who solicits, entices, or sends sexually explicit pictures from / to a Minor is guilty of a Felony under Federal Statutes.

" Sexually explicit " need not be of an "activity". Nude Pics may be enough to convict a person.

I am not talking about arranging to meet a Minor, for the purpose of having sexual relations.

Just about Pics and Vids in this instance.

No defense either if the 16 year old female you chatted with, was really a 41 year old male doughnut eating LEO

" Communicating with a Minor for Immoral Purposes " ( nakey pics / vids ) gets you 5 to 20 years.

I'm not saying anyone reading my Post has any bad intentions. I am saying :

Don't get caught at the wrong place, with the wrong person. Don't give in to baser emotions.

In fact : just don't.  Otherwise, they are going to hook you, book you, and cook you.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 39 of 45 (589 Views)
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Jul 16, 2013

angelicamo98 wrote:
Today some girl went up to me and said she would send me a picture of her breast for a gift.
I didn't say yes would u ?

VolginStare.jpg

Message 40 of 45 (574 Views)
0 Likes