Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: secrets bunny outfit gone

Apr 12, 2014

GreyNeo wrote:

GreyNeo wrote:

I just checked the my LKWD gift machine wishlist and it gives an Error sign symbol instead of the bunny outfit pic. Also the shoes have the same symbol and are gone as well.

My guess would be they recieved a "Cease and Desist" from Playboy Inc. The bunny suit is a trademarked item and LKWD's was very similiar.

I'm keeping the errored spots on my list and I'll post if they return.

Update: It is also gone from the EU LKWD Gift Machine.

Thank you @FaLsEhOoD227  As I posted earlier, I checked my wishlist and all bunny items were errored out, only showing a pic of an error symbol.  But I do appreciate you trying to help out! =^)

I hope you have a great weekend!

NOOOO .. I actually inspected someone with the GM Purple outfit... and I have to admit, I really like it. This would be the one colour I would get if I can get it. Thanks for the update, @GreyNeo . Smiley Sad

Message 31 of 101 (1,151 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Apr 12, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

GreyNeo wrote:

GreyNeo wrote:

I just checked the my LKWD gift machine wishlist and it gives an Error sign symbol instead of the bunny outfit pic. Also the shoes have the same symbol and are gone as well.

My guess would be they recieved a "Cease and Desist" from Playboy Inc. The bunny suit is a trademarked item and LKWD's was very similiar.

Thank you @FaLsEhOoD227  As I posted earlier, I checked my wishlist and all bunny items were errored out, only showing a pic of an error symbol.  But I do appreciate you trying to help out! =^)

NOOOO .. I actually inspected someone with the GM Purple outfit... and I have to admit, I really like it. This would be the one colour I would get if I can get it. Thanks for the update, @GreyNeo . Smiley Sad

You're very welcome @goddessbunny42. I'm happy to help when I can! =^) 

Ikr! Purple is my favorite color (is it obvious? lol) and I'd definitely love to get this in purple!! **crosses fingers it comes back**

Message 32 of 101 (1,147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Apr 12, 2014

I asked the one person that would have been the go-to for the gift machine version and she didn't have it added to her list, so unless it pops back in on the next update I'm afraid that makes the purple version the rarest of them all now. 

I always do the gift machine and X7 first on Wednesday to make sure I get the best items first in case they don't make it for long, luckily I have the purple one on 3 accounts. and I ended up getting the 3 I didn't have from the theater in case anyone misses it there. Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 101 (1,108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 13, 2014

GreyNeo wrote:

GreyNeo wrote:

When I went to check my Wish List, the picture of the bunny outfit items wouldn't load at all, and I haven't gotten any error symbol pictures on them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 101 (1,095 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Apr 13, 2014

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

GreyNeo wrote:

GreyNeo wrote:

When I went to check my Wish List, the picture of the bunny outfit items wouldn't load at all, and I haven't gotten any error symbol pictures on them.

I left it to load for a long time and it wasn't until I did this that it loaded the error symbol pics.

If you select your wishlist and then move the cursor over the unloaded/empty spaces where the bunny outfits were, the moment the cursor touches any one of them, you will get an icon that looks like a trianglular street sign with an exclamation point in it. 

Hope this helps if you want to see the error symbol! =^)

Message 35 of 101 (1,018 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 13, 2014

GreyNeo wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

GreyNeo wrote:

GreyNeo wrote:

I left it to load for a long time and it wasn't until I did this that it loaded the error symbol pics.

If you select your wishlist and then move the cursor over the unloaded/empty spaces where the bunny outfits were, the moment the cursor touches any one of them, you will get an icon that looks like a trianglular street sign with an exclamation point in it. 

Hope this helps if you want to see the error symbol! =^)

I tried what you said and the error symbol appeared on them. Boo! Woman Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 101 (974 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Heck, Hin, even I tried to to look are your wishlist via the Gm and both of those items came up as errors ... nooooo! Smiley Sad

Message 37 of 101 (947 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 13, 2014

I am so glad I bought the bunny onesie in acorn park instead of the secret outfit. I am sure  that  people in the future can find a way to work out a " secret bunny" outfit, on their own or if they put the "Home" sign on the outfits and change them a little bit they might be able to use them.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 38 of 101 (906 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
130 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Hey guys,

Unfortunately we've had to remove these items from the store and they won't be coming back. If you got one you're now the owner of a very limited edition item on PlayStation Home!

LKWD_Mike

Message 39 of 101 (815 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Apr 14, 2014

LKWD_Mike wrote:

Hey guys,

Unfortunately we've had to remove these items from the store and they won't be coming back. If you got one you're now the owner of a very limited edition item on PlayStation Home!

LKWD_Mike

Awwww, what a bummer! =^( I was really hoping for the purple gift machine version!

Thank you for letting us know anyways @LKWD_Mike!

Message 40 of 101 (805 Views)
0 Likes