Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: secrets bunny outfit gone

Apr 14, 2014

Soulycon wrote:

Somnia_II wrote:

Someone in Home offered them to me. Thanks to @x_Thug_Angel_x 

@Soulycon Maybe I mispelled your name .. sorry about that but I got it. Smiley Happy Do you still want blue?

Maybe. Lol.  Blue would be great, but sadly I'm low on money.  But thanks for the offer.  Smiley Happy

Alright. Send me a message any time you want it and I'll help you. Thanks again!

Message 51 of 101 (1,142 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
499 posts

Apr 14, 2014

So dumb, I wanted the purple one and didn't know how to get it. Smiley Mad

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 52 of 101 (1,126 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

Apr 20, 2014

Hello! I too am bummed out that the bunny outfits were removed. I'm posting here to ask if anybody's got the white one. I really want the white set. Please message me and we'll work something out. Thanks!

Message 53 of 101 (1,001 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Apr 20, 2014

The_Hunky_Monkey wrote:

Hello! I too am bummed out that the bunny outfits were removed. I'm posting here to ask if anybody's got the white one. I really want the white set. Please message me and we'll work something out. Thanks!

I have the white one, I'd be happy to let you inspect it. Send an XMB msg with the times you are normally on and we'll see what we can do.  =^)

Message 54 of 101 (983 Views)
Splicer
30 posts

Apr 20, 2014

Thank you so much!

Message 55 of 101 (964 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Apr 20, 2014
I have the pink, white, and blue outfit aswell.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 56 of 101 (925 Views)
Wastelander
451 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014

Same here…

I've all four colors as well — blue, black, white & pink — and I'm happy to do an "Inspect" share with anyone wishing to obtain one.

If you see me within Home (NA or UK regions), feel free to come up and ask for whichever Bunny color suits your fancy. Or send me a PM/XMB message to arrange for a meeting place, and we'll go from there. %^)

Speaking of "suits", here's a bit of friendly advice… interested users should act ASAP! Considering Lockwood quickly pulled the Secrets Bunny line from normal sale due to an obvious "Cease & Desist for Trademark Infringement" letter from Playboy Enterprises, Inc., they'll no doubt eventually remember to kill "Inspect" sales also. Truthfully, I'm surprised it hasn't already occurred, especially since that isn't quite, um, secret… Smiley Wink

I'm really annoyed at myself for not grabbing the awesome purple outfit when it was available (as everyone else, I assumed it would be available for awhile). Smiley Sad If anyone knows a way I could still buy the purple for a both friend & myself, please please please let me know — I'd be most grateful!

Cheers all… hope you had a pleasant Easter today!

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."

— Sterling Malory Archer

Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…
Message 57 of 101 (838 Views)
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

secrets bunny outfit gone

Apr 22, 2014

Best buns on Home. These looks have the most bootylicious bottom bar none. That being said, I haven't really enjoyed some of the recent looks developed by Lockwood with the overly heavy watermelons, tiny waist and disproportionate rear. I love the retro feel and sex appeal but not if it means looking like a bubble headed bimbo.

chrissy.jpg

And, to be honest, when I first saw the Secrets line I thought how much they looked like simple one peice bathing suits. The ears are to close to one another and the reduced size just make them underwhelming. However, the saving grace to these Secrets outfits, the heels and body suit are SEPARATES! It took a man noticing the content to make me buy the pink version. =P "Look back over here Mr. Bell."

Combine the Lockwood Secrets looks with Veemee's Springtime Acorn Meadows Park bunny hop LMO and you have a winner!!! I do like the attention to detail and proportion on this content. Just enough of everything in the right place and not crass or lude looking (unlike so much content on Home these days). Leaving something to the imagination is always good and way more sexy.

If there was going to be an issue with the content due to copyright infringement, I would like to know how this goof was even possible as I have a wonderful looking bunny suit on my Japan account. It's way way WAY more similar to the playmate style than this look. I also bought a Granzella Christmas bundle in 2012 on my NA account that's red satin, trimmed in fur and finished off with a bunny's cottontail. For this content to have been pulled from the shelves is sad news indeed. Maybe this is why ...

boy bunny.jpg

Ah, Home gender merges might have never looked so good. Man Tongue

All kidding aside, the ladies in the image below scooped this content up no problem.

PiXeLUX U-_-U.jpg

Graphic Design: May2099

Photo: Adam_Bell

PiXeLated peeps pictured starting high noon working clockwise:
HeLpMe419, ScarletRose_, BISHOP215, Dizney-Princess, HNSeijin, Vanillabeanfrapp, Eurdarst, Mythiral, May2099, ArgosyDr, katheyp2010, CRAZY_GIRL-TxFxI, formulaHT017, BECKY-JUPITER, Casillas4evr2, LatinKitty73, IE_m0nkeyb0y, Jezzabell-N-Hell

May2099 PiXeLUX.jpg

Message 58 of 101 (750 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Apr 23, 2014
I have the blue and black ones if anyone wants them. Smiley Happy
Message 59 of 101 (700 Views)
Wastelander
451 posts

Apr 23, 2014

Just a quickie post-maintenance addendum to my previous message…

The Bunny outfits are absolutely still available via "Inspect"… WOOHOO! (Many thanks go out @HeavenHellAngel for confirming that with me earlier — enjoy your outfits!)

My "Inspect" share offer still stands for anyone interested in grabbing the discontinued blue, black, white and/or pink outfit(s) for themselves. Just come right on up if you see me, or PM/XMB message to see if I'm on or arrange for a meeting.

C'ya on the flip side…

Addendum's Addendum: And yes, still looking for the purple outfit for a friend (yes, you hon!) & myself, if such a thing is even possible…

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."

— Sterling Malory Archer

Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…
Message 60 of 101 (656 Views)