Nov 12 2012
By: tariano Splicer 47 posts

resident evil 5

26 replies 227 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

does anyone still got the resident evil 5 area i need to go their but it gone and i forgot tto put it in my favs does anyone got it add me if yall do please

Message 1 of 27 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: resident evil 5

Nov 12, 2012

It's been unpublished in North America. You can still visit it in other regions. Sadly we don't have it anymore nor do we have any new Resident Evil content sadly. 

Message 2 of 27 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's been unpublished in North America. You can still visit it in other regions. Sadly we don't have it anymore nor do we have any new Resident Evil content sadly. 

Emphasis on 'sadly' Smiley Sad

Because we NEED to keep x7 open, so we sacrifice those spaces that no one goes to, right? Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 27 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 12, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Because we NEED to keep x7 open, so we sacrifice those spaces that no one goes to, right? Smiley Indifferent

Well it's certainly sad that we LOSE REAL GAME spaces and don't get any to replace them. Very disappointing to be potlite. 

Message 4 of 27 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Well it's certainly sad that we LOSE REAL GAME spaces and don't get any to replace them. Very disappointing to be potlite. 

What I don't understand is, why? Other regions are able to keep them on their servers, why is it only NA that chooses to get rid of them? 

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 27 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I have no idea Chad. Premier games spaces go away and we get nothing to replace them. After all Sony's PlayStation is built on REAL GAMES and not simply games made for PlayStation Home.

Real gamers I suspect would love some of that content here both in the way of Lounges and Costumes and so on. Really a shame the major gaming companies don't seem to care. 

Message 6 of 27 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I have no idea Chad. Premier games spaces go away and we get nothing to replace them. After all Sony's PlayStation is built on REAL GAMES and not simply games made for PlayStation Home.

Real gamers I suspect would love some of that content here both in the way of Lounges and Costumes and so on. Really a shame the major gaming companies don't seem to care. 

I really would like an answer from one of the community managers about that, how why other regions are able to keep their lounges open and ours are closed down, and preferably not a generic answer along the lines of "oh not enough people visit those spaces". I find that hard to believe personally. 

If it has to do with money I would rather them just say so than be dodgy with its fanbase.

Message 7 of 27 (200 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

resident evil 5

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

*delete* 

Message 8 of 27 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

resident evil 5

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

I think it is probably due to the cost to maintain them, and having the time to keep them up and ruining. The other regions might have more money and time to keep them maintained.

Message 9 of 27 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 12, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

I think it is probably due to the cost to maintain them, and having the time to keep them up and ruining. The other regions might have more money and time to keep them updated.

In that case I'll gladly start a Good Will charity fund for NA Home since they're so poor, donations would be highly appreciated 

Message 10 of 27 (180 Views)
0 Likes