Mar 06 2010
By: boyisty112 Lombax Warrior 176 posts

reflections...

6 replies 2 views Edited Mar 6, 2010
you probably all know about em and stuff but ya... i hate seeing the relfections in the store windows, and the reflections in the CP.. its time for them to update the reflections or something lol like u knw have it showing whats really there instead of seeing the old stuff... they probably know but there just to lazy to update it... but ya for home to be even more realistic they need to have the reflections showing the right thing
Message 1 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: reflections...

Mar 6, 2010

Check out The Pub mirror because it has an accurate mirror. The bathroom doesn't. Is it about laziness? It might be more about size restraints.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Mar 6, 2010

how about looking out of the bowling ally doors and seeing a different CP? lol

home-watch.blogspot.com
Message 3 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Mar 6, 2010
i know it does.. im talking about the reflections in CP and stuff... like the window on the theater shows the old screen and stuff... and in the mall when you look at the windows in there u see the old layout of it not relfections of the new stuff
Message 4 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Mar 6, 2010
ya.. but they did get the light up music place right... but if u go out side like the w.e glitch the writing on the theater is in JP and ya.. they just need to like update em so there right
Message 5 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 6, 2010

boyisty112 wrote:
i know it does.. im talking about the reflections in CP and stuff... like the window on the theater shows the old screen and stuff... and in the mall when you look at the windows in there u see the old layout of it not relfections of the new stuff

So do you just want a still frame picture accuratly portraying our current mall and Central plaza or do you want real time reflection?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Mar 6, 2010
i would like a real time thing but i know they cant do that so ya a still thing portraying the current stuff... it would be better than how it is now at least
Message 7 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes