Highlighted
Apr 28 2007
By: cruisx Lombax Warrior 243 posts

"This is my HOME!" thread.

18 replies 1 views Edited Apr 28, 2007
ya well as you people know Sony HOME beta invites Have been sent out and those who were lucky enough to get e-mail cant wait to see if they have been selected in the beta. Well since everyone is waiting for that i decided to make a topic about how there HOME will look like. You know like what will be playing on their tvs, what type of wallpaper they want to have,  what type of music they will have playing and...well u get the idea lol.

So How are you guys going to PIMP out Your HOME and your character?!?!?!  Hey even if you didnt get the beta this time it dosent mean that you cant post hear, anyone is welcome to share their ideas so comeon and post.

Rules:
*No pictures of HOME may be posted.
*No videos of HOME can be posted
*No new features of HOME can be spoken of
*No information that has been given to the testers can be shared out of  the beta testing forum
(now that dosent mean that you cant talk about how your HOME looks like, as long as you follow the rules you will be fine.

(I dont kno if this goes against the rules but are the testers allowed to share how they have decorated their HOME? not any pics or vids just like describe it? I dont want anyone loseing their beta privilages lol.)

COMEON PEOPLE SHARE YOUR IDEAS!!!!!!

Message Edited by Cobra Girl on 04-28-2007 04:42 PM
Message 5 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Re: The Official "This is my HOME!" thread.

Apr 28, 2007
I will try to get the best home possible, the one the guy shows in the demonstration, unless it costs loads of real money. i will have it pretty good, quite plain but not too modern, maybe a few flatscreen tv's on the walls or something, and nice leather couches.
Message 1 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
904 posts

Apr 28, 2007

cruisx wrote:
ya well as you people know Sony HOME beta invites Have been sent out and those who were lucky enough to get e-mail cant wait to see if they have been selected in the beta. Well since everyone is waiting for that i decided to make a topic about how there HOME will look like. You know like what will be playing on their tvs, what type of wallpaper they want to have,  what type of music they will have playing and...well u get the idea lol.

So How are you guys going to PIMP out Your HOME and your character?!?!?!  Hey even if you didnt get the beta this time it dosent mean that you cant post hear, anyone is welcome to share their ideas so comeon and post.

Rules:
*No information that has been given to the testers can be shared out of  the beta testing forum
(now that dosent mean that you cant talk about how your HOME looks like, as long as you follow the rules you will be fine.

(I dont kno if this goes against the rules but are the testers allowed to share how they have decorated their HOME? not any pics or vids just like describe it? I dont want anyone loseing their beta privilages lol.)

I wonder if trailers will be an option for us less unfortunate.
Message 2 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3082 posts

Apr 28, 2007
Good Topic!

I'm not sure how I will pimp out my apartment.
I think that I'm going to focus mostly on media.  For example, have a very simple setup in terms of furniture, but have LOTS of tv screens and posters.  Maybe even separate my place into sections.
One corner has a TV with my movie trailers running or Family Guy Episodes.  Another corner will have a TV screen running youtube.com (I remember someone saying that we can have a web browser on our TVs).
Another corner has couches, chairs, and tables just for hangin out. (I really hope i can fit all this!  Probably won't be able to with the small apartments they offer) HAHAHHAHA

This is a bit off topic, but wouldnt it be cool if you could have a PS3 in your HOME apartment and then you can just start your games from there?  Like you sit on your couch and start the vitual PS3, then the view zooms in on the TV screen and then your in the game?... I think Sony might be trying to implement this, hence the seemless transition from HOME to game.  I wonder how this would work with seamless jumping to online multiplayer games...Hmmm

Message Edited by on 04-28-2007 12:32 PM
Message 3 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Apr 28, 2007
how will testers pimp out their home?...did they even test it yet? do we know what we can use to pimp out our home besides wat was shown in previews?..seems like this thread will come meaningless...and yes...beta testers speaking of things inhome to public is violating the rules and regulations...contents of home or any beta spoken to public is violating...only you can do i more wishful thing which really is getting old
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
old account but active lo key

Message 4 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Re: "This is my HOME!" thread.

Apr 28, 2007
my house would an all the time party home nonstop!
PSN: Turtlesrus add me
Message 6 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Apr 28, 2007
beta hasn't started yet so some of thoses rules are over rated

cruisx wrote:

Rules:

Message Edited by Cobra Girl on 04-28-2007 04:42 PM

hit counter
Message 7 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 28, 2007
I'm not sure about the exact features I will use in Home, because no one has used Home yet

I'll post in here when the full version of Home comes in October
Message 8 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 28, 2007
I doubt that the beta will have personal spaces. It will probably be a few lobbies & some rooms in there. But even as the video states, In the future Home will ADD personal spaces.
So things like what type of wallpaper I'm going to use is a bit too premature to ask.

RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 9 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Apr 28, 2007
ya we can post here in october..its not safe to post here any earlier
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 10 of 19 (1 View)