Ghost of Sparta
11094 posts

Re: "The Warriors Way" Decorative Items and Bundles

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

Hey everyone,

It was brought to our attention that there was a scale problem with one or two of the items. We are fixing this ASAP.

What would that be, the posters....I mean pictures? Smiley Tongue

I'm not trying to break your stones, but seriously, a $2.50 savings on a bundle that large really isn't a bargain.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

Unfortunately there are some things that are kind of out of our control, pricing being one of those things. That is one of the reasons that we decided to release 3 different bundles. We can only suggest prices. Sorry guys.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You're individual item pricing  is fine. You're say Sony would only let you discount a bundle by only $2.50, sorry, I'm not buy that.

Message 31 of 48 (247 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
624 posts

Jun 20, 2013

You should make a personal space with an evil tree as the focal point! How cool would that be? Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 48 (231 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

Hey everyone,

It was brought to our attention that there was a scale problem with one or two of the items. We are fixing this ASAP. But the updates will still have to go through the same QA process so it may take a little while, just a heads up. Also we are having a meeting with all of our artist in the morning to ensure that these scaling issues cease from here on out with all of our future products. Small things like this are unacceptable and we want to only deliver the best quality products to all of you! Other than that we hope you all are enjoying Playstation Home, here's to the future! Game on! 

I also decided to pass on the $15 bundle since a couple of the items like tonfa sticks aren't from feudal Japan and there was no real price savings for buying all the items. So so far I've purchased the samurai armor, samurai helmet and the decorative weapon bundle. Will get the Yari and probably one of the training swords, the calligraphy set, book, bench and desk later.

I'm guessing that two of the oversized items are the horizontal katana set (double the size of the old Sony one!) and the Yumia bow. The bow is so tall it gets stuck in place at the spawn point by the notoriously low ceiling of  my Sony Japanese garden apartment. Please fix these two if they aren't already on the list.

The sai, kama and naginata look okay scale wise to me. The vertical katana is fine as well if one pretends it's a nodachi long sword.

The standing samurai armor set is probably the best of what I've purchased so far. Sure the circular helmet crest isn't totally smooth but it's a small price to pay to get a complete armor display for only 1 item slot. Would be great to see more different armor sets made in the future.

Message 33 of 48 (190 Views)
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jun 22, 2013

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

Hey everyone,

It was brought to our attention that there was a scale problem with one or two of the items. We are fixing this ASAP. But the updates will still have to go through the same QA process so it may take a little while, just a heads up. Also we are having a meeting with all of our artist in the morning to ensure that these scaling issues cease from here on out with all of our future products. Small things like this are unacceptable and we want to only deliver the best quality products to all of you! Other than that we hope you all are enjoying Playstation Home, here's to the future! Game on! 

Then stop being sexist pigs. A decent person wouldn't spend a cent on your products.

EvilTree Sick.png

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 34 of 48 (174 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 22, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Then stop being sexist pigs. A decent person wouldn't spend a cent on your products.

But sexist pigs are my favorite kind of pigs.... no wait... that's bacon. Bacon is my favorite type of pig. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 48 (157 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 22, 2013

I hadn't seen that. It that a digital poster for Home? Seems a bit risque for me.

Message 36 of 48 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I hadn't seen that. It that a digital poster for Home? Seems a bit risque for me.

It's for sale on Home right now. Isn't it great to think that teenage boys will see this (and be able to buy it) and think this is what females are -- objects?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 37 of 48 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 22, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's for sale on Home right now. Isn't it great to think that teenage boys will see this (and be able to buy it) and think this is what females are -- objects?

Well the female form always seems to be Ok when it comes to things like this. I wonder where the male form is? It's not like I'm recommending it but you do have to wonder. 

Message 38 of 48 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote
Well the female form always seems to be Ok when it comes to things like this. I wonder where the male form is? It's not like I'm recommending it but you do have to wonder.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Indeed. And where are the Male Brimstone Dancers or the Package Heavy Schoolboys? And where are the male gogo dancer costumes, sexy merman and incubus? I could go on, but you get the idea.
Message 39 of 48 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jun 22, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

But sexist pigs are my favorite kind of pigs.... 

http://pewdiepie.wikia.com/wiki/Piggeh

Then this would be your favortive

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 40 of 48 (115 Views)
0 Likes