Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Re: "Rainy Day" Harbor Studio (Challenges Season 4 Final Reward)

Apr 14, 2014

FalconPunchKill wrote:

Rainy Day Harbor Studio x11.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x16.jpg

I was curious if this re-skin would still have the plaque and Warhawk mine, thanks for the pics.

Does the plaque still say "YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO READ THIS"?

If so, that's too bad.  Would have been funny if it said something like...  "NOT YOU AGAIN!"  Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 11 of 23 (1,112 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 14, 2014

D-Nitrate wrote:

I was curious if this re-skin would still have the plaque and Warhawk mine, thanks for the pics.

If so, that's too bad.  Would have been funny if it said something like...  "NOT YOU AGAIN!"  Smiley Wink

.... lol, to be quite honest, @D-Nitrate ... I'm not sure what the plaque says ... Smiley Tongue

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_47.jpg

Message 12 of 23 (1,107 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Tara is right.  The problem with a lot of "free" items, even spaces, is that item management is so poor, that items we may not even want, are added to our inventories, forcing more and more items we do want into storage.  And once you have more than a couple dozen spaces, the fact that there is no way to organize them, search for them, or even tag a few as favorites, makes finding them that much harder as you add more spaces.

And the reason this keep coming up is that no one at Sony has EVER taken the time to communicate with their customers and explain why this is the case, and why they have not done ANYTHING to improve item management.  Instead their silence or worse yet their default auto-response "We have nothing to share at this time", just makes the situation worse, and leads to vast speculation and arguments among the community between those who feel Sony "has their reasons" and that should be good enough for us, and others who feel they should do much better.

Until Sony starts being open and honest with its customers, and sheds real light on many of these issues, there will be no end to the speculation and arguments all that speculation often creates.

Silence is not a solution to solve problems.  Hopeful one day Sony will learn this.  Until then it will likely continue to lose billions of dollars and lots of loyal customers.... as it has been over the last decade and more.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 13 of 23 (1,093 Views)
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
6051 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Tarazuma wrote:

Hahaha, I totally called the fact that it wouldn't have no wallpaper, but even I wasn't expecting you couldn't even change it at all! *R1 fam laugh x infinity* (someone really needs to make an animated GIF of that)

Btw @Black_MagicWoman and @OMGxitsLiZZE , you shouldn't have said that, because now I have to reply. It IS awful to recieve pointless personal spaces, free or not. The reason is simple: There is no apartment storage, if some of you have yet to notice. So every new apartment just gets tacked onto an ever growing list you have to scroll through whenever you want to go to the apartments you actually want to use (it's especially annoying when doing LKWD life).

So due to the terrible inventory management, I try to avoid apartments (and items in general) I'll never use, hence why I haven't gotten a single challenge point this season. I have over 100 apartments at this point, and I wish I could delete over 70 of them. Most were bought when I was a wide-eyed noob to PS Home and bought stuff like crazy, unaware it was slowing down my login time, and unaware that they'd never add an apartment storage option -_-

Seriously, season 5 needs to have better rewards then the garbage from this season. Idc if it's free or not, if the rewards are bad, there's no reason to bother with challenges just for more inventory clutter. I'm not alone in this thinking, either. I love how people just get everything free solely for the fact that it's free, then complain about how long it takes to go through storage to find the items they want. 

I'm pretty sure folks have noticed there's no storage option. I know I've always know thats pretty why I don't buy every apartment and take every free one  that's optionally available.

I tend to only use a few of my personal spaces. Harbour Studios is set to default since I use that one exclusively.

Since Harbour Studios is always at the top of the list no matter if it's set to default or not. I'll simply put the Rainy Day Apartment set to default and both will remain topside on my list.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 14 of 23 (1,089 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Apr 15, 2014

D-Nitrate wrote:

I was really hoping for something like this or a new Easter egg but yes, it's the same message from before.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 15 of 23 (1,000 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Apr 15, 2014

Does it actually rain in the PS? It's hardly noticeable in those images and for the longest time I've wanted one where it rains.

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 16 of 23 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Apr 15, 2014

bestscreenname wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

I was really hoping for something like this or a new Easter egg but yes, it's the same message from before.

from the pic I don't see the text yet. But that would have been funnier since Rockstar Games has done that. hence GTA Liberty City/Vice City Stories

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 17 of 23 (952 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Apr 15, 2014

D-Nitrate wrote:

Silence is not a solution to solve problems.  Hopeful one day Sony will learn this.  Until then it will likely continue to lose billions of dollars and lots of loyal customers.... as it has been over the last decade and more.

because of PlayStation Home?

nah, there should be more than that.

PSN Got hacked? good example

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 18 of 23 (949 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Apr 15, 2014
Recycled harbour lol
meow meow
Message 19 of 23 (934 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014

al2009man wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

because of PlayStation Home?

nah, there should be more than that.

PSN Got hacked? good example

Sony's poor understanding of customer relations is widespread through out multiple divisions - Home is just one small example - even the hacking of PSN doesn't come close to explaining how they lost billions of dollars even before the PSN hack, nor does the overall poor economy, because their competitors have managed to grow and take market share away from Sony across multiple industries and platforms at the same time Sony has bled cash and market share.

"Like it never happened"

Message 20 of 23 (917 Views)