Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 03/16/2007
Offline
693 posts
 

Re: "Hope" E-Mail Questions Answered

May 9, 2007
"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"
Message 11 of 19 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/06/2005
Offline
972 posts
 

Re: "Hope" E-Mail...

May 9, 2007


AgentAnderson wrote:
**SNAP**

STOP WITH THESE THREADS ABOUT E-MAILS !!!!!




no. don't like it? then **bleep**
PSN: CaptainKillface, XBL: mechakucha
Message 12 of 19 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/17/2006
Offline
1324 posts
 

Re: "Hope" E-Mail...

May 9, 2007


mechakucha wrote:


AgentAnderson wrote:
**SNAP**

STOP WITH THESE THREADS ABOUT E-MAILS !!!!!




no. don't like it? then **bleep**


You have to understand though. We answer the same posts, with the same questions, MANY times a day. And there is even an FAQ page ALWAYS on the first page. Even though it's not stickied yet, I make sure it's bumped up so people don't have to hunt for it. So I'm sure you can understand why some are frustrated with the same questions.
________________________________________




!
Message 13 of 19 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/21/2003
Offline
904 posts
 

Re: "Hope" E-Mail Questions Answered

May 9, 2007


SilentMom wrote:
Ok i know that recently people who have signed up for the recent closed beta trail of home and who didn't get in have gotten a "Hope" e-mail in their inbox. Now people are speculating what it really is...Here it is:
~It says thank you for your interest in the recent home beta test<====stating the "closed" beta for G.A.P Membes only
~Unfortunatly, we have all the testers we need for THIS PHASE OF THE TEST<===Stating the first phase/wave of the "closed" beta test
~There maybe future test oppertunities soon. Keep and eye on your inbox to be sure to sign-up for the next round.<==Stating to keep checking your inbox for the next wave of invites to the "closed" beta trial of home not the "open" beta...and sign-up meaning accepting the rules of engagement and downloading the software not registering again to be randomly selected...but to be actually picked to download the file
Now see...i hope all of your questions are answered...


Message Edited by SilentMom on 05-08-2007 06:00 PM

Mine didn't say that.......it said
~Dear G.A.P member, we appreciate your interest in the Home beta test.
~You will be the first one selected amongst thousands of applicants.
~We only ask that you sing the "Barbi Girl" song everytime you check your e-mail.
~It is a magical song the dispells negativity and increases your chances of getting into this beta test.
~We also request that you encourage other PSU members to sing the song with you to increase their odds.
~May the force be with you young G.A.P member.
 
At this point....nooone cares about this anymore dude.......Geez!
Message 14 of 19 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/06/2007
Offline
936 posts
 

Re: "Hope" E-Mail Questions Answered

May 9, 2007
i need to get in or i might kill a troll named PSN ID prodigyBoy ****ing little kids
OMC


 
Message 15 of 19 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/20/2006
Offline
2867 posts
 

Re: "Hope" E-Mail Questions Answered

May 9, 2007
I don't really care about this topic, I am just posting for the sake of posting since there are no really good discussions going on and I can't think of any myself.  So, ya.....
=================
Photobucket
=================
Message 16 of 19 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/22/2004
Offline
1198 posts
 

Re: "Hope" E-Mail Questions Answered

May 9, 2007


stephenokelley wrote:


SilentMom wrote:
Ok i know that recently people who have signed up for the recent closed beta trail of home and who didn't get in have gotten a "Hope" e-mail in their inbox. Now people are speculating what it really is...Here it is:
~It says thank you for your interest in the recent home beta test<====stating the "closed" beta for G.A.P Membes only
~Unfortunatly, we have all the testers we need for THIS PHASE OF THE TEST<===Stating the first phase/wave of the "closed" beta test
~There maybe future test oppertunities soon. Keep and eye on your inbox to be sure to sign-up for the next round.<==Stating to keep checking your inbox for the next wave of invites to the "closed" beta trial of home not the "open" beta...and sign-up meaning accepting the rules of engagement and downloading the software not registering again to be randomly selected...but to be actually picked to download the file
Now see...i hope all of your questions are answered...


Message Edited by SilentMom on 05-08-2007 06:00 PM

Mine didn't say that.......it said
~Dear G.A.P member, we appreciate your interest in the Home beta test.
~You will be the first one selected amongst thousands of applicants.
~We only ask that you sing the "Barbi Girl" song everytime you check your e-mail.
~It is a magical song the dispells negativity and increases your chances of getting into this beta test.
~We also request that you encourage other PSU members to sing the song with you to increase their odds.
~May the force be with you young G.A.P member.
 
At this point....nooone cares about this anymore dude.......Geez!


I'm going to take a wild and crazy guess that SilentMom, (emphasis on the MOM part) is not, I repeat not, a dude.


Message Edited by Lachoy on 05-09-2007 09:13 AM
PSN ID: Lachoy
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

99% of teens put something stupid like this in their sigs. If your part of the 1% who don't, use this in your sig.
Message 17 of 19 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/05/2007
Offline
704 posts
 

Re: "Hope" E-Mail Questions Answered

May 9, 2007


Lachoy wrote:


stephenokelley wrote:


SilentMom wrote:
Ok i know that recently people who have signed up for the recent closed beta trail of home and who didn't get in have gotten a "Hope" e-mail in their inbox. Now people are speculating what it really is...Here it is:
~It says thank you for your interest in the recent home beta test<====stating the "closed" beta for G.A.P Membes only
~Unfortunatly, we have all the testers we need for THIS PHASE OF THE TEST<===Stating the first phase/wave of the "closed" beta test
~There maybe future test oppertunities soon. Keep and eye on your inbox to be sure to sign-up for the next round.<==Stating to keep checking your inbox for the next wave of invites to the "closed" beta trial of home not the "open" beta...and sign-up meaning accepting the rules of engagement and downloading the software not registering again to be randomly selected...but to be actually picked to download the file
Now see...i hope all of your questions are answered...


Message Edited by SilentMom on 05-08-2007 06:00 PM

Mine didn't say that.......it said
~Dear G.A.P member, we appreciate your interest in the Home beta test.
~You will be the first one selected amongst thousands of applicants.
~We only ask that you sing the "Barbi Girl" song everytime you check your e-mail.
~It is a magical song the dispells negativity and increases your chances of getting into this beta test.
~We also request that you encourage other PSU members to sing the song with you to increase their odds.
~May the force be with you young G.A.P member.
 
At this point....nooone cares about this anymore dude.......Geez!


I'm going to take a wild and crazy guess that SilentMom, (emphasis on the MOM part) is not, I repeat not, a dude.


Message Edited by Lachoy on 05-09-2007 09:13 AM

Actually i am a "DUDE"and this name is an inside joke that i have kept for years
Message 18 of 19 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/14/2006
Offline
1565 posts
 

Re: "Hope" E-Mail Questions Answered

May 9, 2007
The point is: "Either you get an e-mail or not, so stop with all these threads about hope."
Message 19 of 19 (8 Views)
0 Likes