Survivor
1691 posts

Re: "HOME has JUST TURNED INTO AN IGNORANT STUPID APP"

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

al2009man wrote:

You should have blurred out the name. This is blacklisting, but anywho...

Obvious troll is obvious.

Check out the YouTube user page. The person comments like this on everything he/she watches.

(Edited)

Message 21 of 30 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
269 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I was at a cookout the other day talking to a longtime friend of mine about HOME. She took a long drag off a short cigarette and said, "You know... you're a smart guy... I can't understand why you'd spend that much money on something that's virtual; there are far better things to spend money on in real life, I think."

She mentioned movies, restaurants, and some other pastimes - all of which cost money and give the participant some pleasure, some enjoyment... She shrugged, blew a fountain of smoke up between us and sipped her daiquiri. "My fiancé plays video games too, so to each their own..." She said, as her smoke trailed upward.

I smiled and considered the fact that what I've spent on HOME pales in comparison to what she's spent on cigarettes without factoring the future health bills that might come with it...

I don't deny that HOME is a habit, hell, it's like virtual crack... but as far as habits go? I can think of far worse... and expensive...

Message 22 of 30 (178 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 25, 2012

All this time and energy put forth into posting your dislike of home seem to contradict yourself.  if you hate  it why waste time posting? Like saying you hate cheese but then going to order a cheese burger.

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 23 of 30 (168 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28367 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

lRlSH-PAT wrote:

Like saying you hate cheese but then going to order a cheese burger.

Just to scrape the cheese off.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 24 of 30 (165 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Scoop1942 wrote:

I was at a cookout the other day talking to a longtime friend of mine about HOME. She took a long drag off a short cigarette and said, "You know... you're a smart guy... I can't understand why you'd spend that much money on something that's virtual; there are far better things to spend money on in real life, I think."

She mentioned movies, restaurants, and some other pastimes - all of which cost money and give the participant some pleasure, some enjoyment... She shrugged, blew a fountain of smoke up between us and sipped her daiquiri. "My fiancé plays video games too, so to each their own..." She said, as her smoke trailed upward.

I smiled and considered the fact that what I've spent on HOME pales in comparison to what she's spent on cigarettes without factoring the future health bills that might come with it...

I don't deny that HOME is a habit, hell, it's like virtual crack... but as far as habits go? I can think of far worse... and expensive...

You think that's bad, you should try using Home AND smoking. I'm gonna die young and broke. At Southern Island Hideaway.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 25 of 30 (137 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Sep 25, 2012

*gives hearitwow an extra life*  there now you can start over from the last checkpoint Smiley Very Happy

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 26 of 30 (130 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 25, 2012
^ are you SERIOUS. Someone take this lame dog out back please?
Support Forums
Message 27 of 30 (105 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Sep 25, 2012

l_Love_Everyone wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Do you think Home is turning to an "ignorant stupid app"?

for me: (BEWARE OF CAP AND GRAMMARS) WE GOT MAJOR UPDATES ON PATCH, BETTER SPACES IN 2012, BEST FREEBISES, BETTER 3RD PERSON DEVELOPERS, MAJOR LISENT TO THE COMMUNITY AND MORE?!

I don't think its a ignorant Espudio app at all

It seems you have accidentally stumbled into the english speaking forums my friend.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 28 of 30 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 25, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
^ are you SERIOUS. Someone take this lame dog out back please?

I think blah blah blah, is what keeps running through his head.

Also, to the OP.

I don't think Home is a stupid APP at all.

However, I think Home itself does have some stupidity on it.

Not with Home itself, but certain users who give it a bad name.

Message 29 of 30 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 25, 2012

HearItWow wrote:

You think that's bad, you should try using Home AND smoking. I'm gonna die young and broke. At Southern Island Hideaway.

Burial at sea with a service at the wedding chapel?

Message 30 of 30 (83 Views)
0 Likes