Dec 04 2012
By: lsutigersfan72 Wastelander 704 posts

"HOME MEMBERS LOOKING FOR ACTIVE CLUBS"

10 replies 216 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

Hello are you looking for a active home club to be in,I always hear of someone looking and wanting to be in clubs on home,It doesnt matter were you are,Our door is always open to new members,Well Louisiana Hurricanes is looking for you,We have 2 active home clubs,Louisiana Hurricanes has been active since 2008,We have  meetings every tuesday night 7pm central,8pm est,Our meetings contain PS Store,Home Updates and etc,Come join us,Everyone in our clubs are mature,We love home and what it contains,So if your interested,Send Steeler-Nation69 a message,He will get you in,We will be glad to meet you and get you in.

lsu
Message 1 of 11 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: "HOME MEMBERS LOOKING FOR ACTIVE CLUBS"

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

I requested to join this club a few months ago. I sent you a request, but I don't know if you got it or not. But I kind of also had a falling outt that happened with one of your members shortly after that, so maybe that's why. Ironically though it was the same guy that suggested I join and gave me you name lol. But I have heard about your club and it does sound pretty cool. But after the incident that happened with that other guy, it would just be awkward for me to join now. But its water under the bridge so no hard feelings here, and good luck to you and your club! Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 2 of 11 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Add me on ps3.

lsu
Message 3 of 11 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Naw we have all new members now,Im not sure who u are talking about,I seen ur id before,But i cant remember.But send me a friends request,I'll get u in.

lsu
Message 4 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I requested to join this club a few months ago. I sent you a request, but I don't know if you got it or not. But I kind of also had a falling outt that happened with one of your members shortly after that, so maybe that's why. Ironically though it was the same guy that suggested I join and gave me you name lol. But I have heard about your club and it does sound pretty cool. But after the incident that happened with that other guy, it would just be awkward for me to join now. But its water under the bridge so no hard feelings here, and good luck to you and your club! Man Happy

Don't worry Bobsled my friend, you can join my club. I don't mind argumentative people such as yourself joining.

You're welcome Bobsled.

Message 5 of 11 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

I never argue, I don't know what your talking about. I think you have me confused with someone else. But I'm glad you still consider me your friend, and yeah I'd love to join your club. Just send me an invite the next time your on Home. Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 11 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I never argue, I don't know what your talking about. I think you have me confused with someone else. But I'm glad you still consider me your friend, and yeah I'd love to join your club. Just send me an invite the next time your on Home. Man Very Happy

See, you're doing it again.

Keep an eye out for the invite.

Message 7 of 11 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

No I'm not arguing with you. If I argue with you, then I can't report you. So don't worry, I won't be arguing with you anymore my friend. And I'll be waiting patiently for that invite to your club that I'm so excited about joining. Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 8 of 11 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

No I'm not argueing with you. If I argue with you, then I can't report you. So don't worry, I won't be argueing with you anymore my friend. And I'll be waiting patiently for that invite to your club that I'm so excited about joining. Man Very Happy

Hello Bobsled.

Please tell me about this "argueing" word you speak of. You used it twice so it's not a typo.

I've looked in the dictionary and it's not there. Maybe it's missing a page.

Message 9 of 11 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 8, 2012

No it's spelled like this "arguing" not argueing. That's ok it's a simple mistake. You'll get it right next time. Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 10 of 11 (55 Views)
0 Likes