Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Re: "Avalon Keep": By Heavy Water

Aug 16, 2012

chelada wrote:
Sooooo, I want to know can the Dev assure us that they won't forget about the updates? Can we be sured that the bedroom becoming available soon doesn't mean 6-12 months from now? I do love the space even w/o the downstairs, bedroom and the towers being available but since it was put in my face by the guards,I want it and I want tobe sure were getting it.

We plan to get updates out before 6 months, for sure. We are in development of other content, as you can see from the HSM article here: http://www.hsmagazine.net/2012/08/avalon-keep-an-interview-with-heavy-waters-stephen-grose/

The community is showing how much it loves Avalon and that only helps us want to create more for it! 

-HM

Message 81 of 123 (368 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Took a tour this evening and I was blown away by what i found. Huge beautiful space with functions coming out the wazoo! Thanks to Heavy Water for the keep, HeavyMystik for the interactions here, and Illumin-X for this informative thread Smiley Happy

Glad you liked it! And kudos to the nice friend/user who gave you a tour Smiley Happy 

And Illumin-X really did put together a nice originial post! I like the fog effects with the furniture Smiley Wink 

-HM

LOL I didnt think anyone would even notice the fog...youre one eagle eyed developer. Ha haaaaaa

Thanks

Also, whats the story behind the time continuim doo hickey outside in the courtyard ?

I notice there are 3 suns and the ability to speed up time a full 24 hours. Also the only visible planet is earth.

And exactly who has attacked my Kingdom that the guards have eluded to,  I want this mans head !

Message 82 of 123 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Thx for the response I'll be looking forward to it.
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Message 83 of 123 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: "Avalon Keep": By Heavywater

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

I got only 4 items from the gift machine. Not 5 as the OP suggested I didn't get the table. After the 4th it said I was done..

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 84 of 123 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Aug 16, 2012

strider367 wrote:

I got only 4 items from the gift machine. Not 5 as the OP suggested I didn't get the table. After the 4th it said I was done..

Bizarro, I got 5 last night. 

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 85 of 123 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Aug 16, 2012

I crash a couple times yesterday in there. Maybe that has something to do with this...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 86 of 123 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Aug 16, 2012

So I just have to say I love this space.  I have always been a fan of personal spaces but this one takes the cake for shear size alone.  I was in the space last night with 3 other friends and we had to do a group chat because we couldn't seem to find each other LOL.  I was in the central tower and my other friends were lost in other parts of the grounds. I mean the place is Gigantic.  I have to say I just love that.  My friends and I just can't get over the size of this space.  Excellent job Heavy Water!  A great buy in my opinion.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 87 of 123 (279 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Aug 16, 2012

OH MY, Beware do not repeat DO NOT place telepads in courtyard and pond. When you go from one side to the other only part of the map stays visible. You lose the rest. It was kinda cool like walking an invisible maze to walk from one side to the other.  You do not walk into blue hell either, it is solid ground of nothing (only on Home can this happen.)

Message 88 of 123 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 16, 2012

strider367 wrote:

This isn't good. I know that the code checks for the rewarded items, so if it doesn't find it in your inventory it will be available. This leads me to believe you *do* have it listed in your inventory, but I don't know why it wouldn't show up. Are there known ways to clear out certain data that might affect reward items? I know reward items can be an issue at times. 

Let us know if this gets resolved or not.

-HM 

Message 89 of 123 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 16, 2012

maxima24 wrote:

OH MY, Beware do not repeat DO NOT place telepads in courtyard and pond. When you go from one side to the other only part of the map stays visible. You lose the rest. It was kinda cool like walking an invisible maze to walk from one side to the other.  You do not walk into blue hell either, it is solid ground of nothing (only on Home can this happen.)

Oh those pesky teleporters! Smiley Wink 

-HM

Message 90 of 123 (250 Views)
0 Likes