Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Re: "Avalon Keep": By Heavywater

Aug 15, 2012

jiggyteddy wrote:

I love when DEVs comment around in these parts.  This was something that was severely lacking during the infancy period of home.

This shows that they not only care, but at the very least they are alertful and looking around for various feedback.  

Thanks HeavyMystik.

Thank you! We can't always find all of the feedback, but it's great when we can have interactions with the community. Smiley Happy

-HM

Message 31 of 123 (535 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15807 posts

Aug 15, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

jiggyteddy wrote:

I love when DEVs comment around in these parts.  This was something that was severely lacking during the infancy period of home.

This shows that they not only care, but at the very least they are alertful and looking around for various feedback.  

Thanks HeavyMystik.

Thank you! We can't always find all of the feedback, but it's great when we can have interactions with the community. Smiley Happy

-HM

You're welcome.

At least you try, and that is all anyone can ask for.  Thanks for taking the time to chat/respond with us and provide an experience that is very important to home--community interaction.  Afterall, this is a social platform app. Smiley Wink

Message 32 of 123 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Aug 15, 2012

It's a really pretty space but maybe you could add a "Save an Allegiance" button when you go to pick your allegiance in the future? It's repetitive to have to keep switching it if there is one you really like (Dumont).Woman Embarassed

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Message 33 of 123 (509 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I used a sodium teleporter and placed the 2nd one inside the walkway near one of the towers...at first it wouldnt take and I just kept moving it until I found solid ground...then walked up the steps into one of the tower rooms with the door and windows.

HeavyMystik wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

I got inside one of the towers...bnut if youre not careful you can fall thru

Hey! How did you do that? Smiley Tongue 
Glad you are all having fun in the space!! Smiley Very Happy

-HM

Message 34 of 123 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Pandaachan wrote:

It's a really pretty space but maybe you could add a "Save an Allegiance" button when you go to pick your allegiance in the future? It's repetitive to have to keep switching it if there is one you really like (Dumont).Woman Embarassed

Please see the notice posted by Lord Cyrren of House Vaux: http://www.blog.heavyh2o.net/?p=75

-HM

Message 35 of 123 (487 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 15, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

Pandaachan wrote:

Please see the notice posted by Lord Cyrren of House Vaux: http://www.blog.heavyh2o.net/?p=75

-HM

Very nice space! And Heavy you're a devil doing a wonderful job hiding those arial rewards. Smiley Wink

Message 36 of 123 (470 Views)
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

HeavyMystik wrote:

Pandaachan wrote:

-HM

Very nice space! And Heavy you're a devil doing a wonderful job hiding those arial rewards. Smiley Wink

I think we can do even better next time Smiley Wink 

-HM

Message 37 of 123 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 15, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I think we can do even better next time Smiley Wink 

-HM

Nooooooooooo dont say that..it took me almost 45 minutes to find that wizard statue.....LOL..between the messages from people distracting me and asking had I found it yet and arguing with myself that the "Time Space" comment was a clue leading to the day/night controller I almost went bananas

Message 38 of 123 (434 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Aug 15, 2012

though im not a big fan of the cartoon-ish ppl that are around, i am very fond of this space, there are a few glitchs that could use to be worked out, placing items doesnt alway like to work since some spawn just under the floor and are stuck and can't be moved (place then hit them with a chair to fix lol) but the main one is i have to reset my house choice every time i come in, thats all i found so far. love the place, i cant wait till the open the other parts of it ^_^

Message 39 of 123 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Well as stated in a post or two above by Mystic, they aware of the issue regarding the default setting of the alliegances and are working to remedy it.

FireShot Screen Capture #096 - 'To The Reports of… I Heavy Water' - www_blog_heavyh2o_net__p=75.png

Message 40 of 123 (427 Views)