Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: "Avalon Keep": By Heavywater

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

Thanks for the response. The old reward problem is still lurking around. I'll see if I get it when I sign back in.

Added note. That was the fifth visit when the gift machine said I had everything. Need to go back one more time I guess. But also this old reward bug could mean I'll never get this table...

HeavyMystik wrote:

strider367 wrote:

I got only 4 items from the gift machine. Not 5 as the OP suggested I didn't get the table. After the 4th it said I was done..

This isn't good. I know that the code checks for the rewarded items, so if it doesn't find it in your inventory it will be available. This leads me to believe you *do* have it listed in your inventory, but I don't know why it wouldn't show up. Are there known ways to clear out certain data that might affect reward items? I know reward items can be an issue at times. 

Let us know if this gets resolved or not.

-HM 

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 91 of 123 (608 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Re: "Avalon Keep": By Heavy Water

Aug 16, 2012

Sorry for off topic since this is also Heavy Water in the blog post Monday stated the peeps will be bigger and all the other good stuff but yet everyone that has bought one they are still invisible so why advertise something that still don't work...

Message 92 of 123 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 17, 2012

crazy_kracker1 wrote:

Sorry for off topic since this is also Heavy Water in the blog post Monday stated the peeps will be bigger and all the other good stuff but yet everyone that has bought one they are still invisible so why advertise something that still don't work...

There is a thread with my response to this issue. We are sorry there were a lot of kinks in the Peep factory this month! 
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/E3-2011-Heavy-Peeps-haven-t-been-updated/m-p...

Hopefully that helps clarify what is going on with the little buggers. 

-HM

Message 93 of 123 (587 Views)
Splicer
39 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Hi HeavyMstik,

Unfortunately, I don't have a capture card (yet), so I can't record and show it to you.  But I tried again yesterday, and I was unable to place any chair on the line surrounding the dinning room (or banquet hall) rug.

However, just discovered another glitch. 

I had changed my colours to Grimoult. I then visited my RL sister's Avalon Keep. While I was there, she changed her colours to Thaon's (Green), when I returned to MY Avalon Keep, the colours had changed from Grimoult to Thaon's.  Odd.

Anyway, hope this helps you.

Foxxy

Message 94 of 123 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

Problem solved. I cleared my cache and went back to Avalon. The table was waiting for me in the gift machine. Thanks again say hi to Tammy for me...

HeavyMystik wrote:

strider367 wrote:

I got only 4 items from the gift machine. Not 5 as the OP suggested I didn't get the table. After the 4th it said I was done..

This isn't good. I know that the code checks for the rewarded items, so if it doesn't find it in your inventory it will be available. This leads me to believe you *do* have it listed in your inventory, but I don't know why it wouldn't show up. Are there known ways to clear out certain data that might affect reward items? I know reward items can be an issue at times. 

Let us know if this gets resolved or not.

-HM 

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 95 of 123 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Please don't "fix" the telepad issue! It's fun!

However, could you maybe put in a built-in transport system - magic vortices maybe? - that allows avatars to quickly move from, say, outside the central tower entrance to near Gisesle and/or near the sundial, and back? Sort of like how the Loot space apartment has transporters to move you quickly from floor to floor rather than having to move along the spiral ramps.

P.S. If any of the Devs would like to see the space apartment transports and/or the funky telepad effects in the Keep space, contact me; I'll give you a tour. (Hunky attire - nobleman or otherwise - optional, but appreciated. Smiley Wink )

Message 96 of 123 (495 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Aug 17, 2012
Ok first I would like to say I love this space! It is amazing, heavy water you did a great job. Ok now for the furniture glitch, I found that if you remove all the furniture from the yard outside the gates you are then able to move and remove and place items inside the castle, at least this is what worked for me, hope it works for you.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Shortnsassy37
Message 97 of 123 (463 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

Here I am on one of the towers over looking the grounds

In the tower 

Hopefully I did this right and the pic posted.....

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 98 of 123 (437 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Discover Avalon.

NorseGamer

Editor-in-Chief, HSM

www.hsmagazine.net

Message 99 of 123 (401 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 17, 2012

I gots to get me one of those new fangled PVR gadgets. Ive got my eye on the Roxio game recorder ...you guys are havin all the machinima fun

Message 100 of 123 (395 Views)
0 Likes