Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: "Avalon Keep": By Heavy Water

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

I absolutely love this space, awesome. Good job Heavy Water, I put this on the top of my list. I wonder if those other sections where the guards stand we can get into those towers later on. Heck I'd pay to unlock or get expansions for this space. It's really amazing. Smiley Happy

Message 61 of 123 (397 Views)
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 16, 2012

CameraCat wrote:

The strange furniture bug has hit a number of personal spaces... I think it started with the Beach Bungalow space, then people started seeing it in other new purchases, including the Southern Island Hideaway, the Konami Jet Set apartment, and recently BluePrint (there are other spaces too, at least 6 in total... I can't remember them all right at the moment). A notice pops up on the screen when you try to add, move, or even delete furniture, informing you that "You have too many furniture pieces stacked too closely together. You need to... " uhhh, OK, I can't remember exactly what the notice says, but it basically suggests your move your furniture so the pieces aren't stacked so closely together. Unfortunately, you can't. You just keep seeing the notice every time you try to move, add, or delete furniture.

It's been complained about a lot... the support forum is full of notices (here's the latest I read: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Dreaded-Furniture-placement-error-me...

Well, actually, in BluePrint, I have managed to manipulate it somewhat, once by using the Organizer feature of the furniture browser. Another time, it allowed me to remove a furniture item (which I suspect was an item that was causing problems because of its size... BluePrint is a bit fussy about large items of furniture that sit near corners.).
Alas, the Organizer feature did not fix the problem in my beloved Keep. I tried it, but just ended up getting the notice again.

Anyway, just a bit of background info for forum people and HM.

So you cannot remove, move or change your furniture in the Castle anymore?? :/ That is no good. 
You *are* able to place and move things outside of the the Castle, on the grounds and in the courtyard, correct?
Have you tired starting to manage or place furniture in the courtyard and cycle through the furniture spawns... you know, to .. wake it up? haha! Just throwing out ideas. 

I will try to inquire with my own Sony contacts to see if they have suggestions until JW can get a real fix in place. 

-HM

Message 62 of 123 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 16, 2012

TJMVoyager wrote:

I absolutely love this space, awesome. Good job Heavy Water, I put this on the top of my list. I wonder if those other sections where the guards stand we can get into those towers later on. Heck I'd pay to unlock or get expansions for this space. It's really amazing. Smiley Happy

Maybe you can bribe the guard... Smiley Wink 

-HM

Message 63 of 123 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Aug 16, 2012
LoL i'll try, also the dungeon to Smiley Happy
Message 64 of 123 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Great space! Enjoyed the quests, as we have not had one in Home since spring. Look forward to seeing what else Heavywater has in store for us with the promised future updates. Two issues were 1. the placing of chair problem, the dining table needs to be smaller or the rug larger and 2. while decorating the hallway w/statues, froze and was then booted off home. The freezing issue only happened once. Otherwise, had a great experience and spent over an hour exploring. Well worth the price for the entertainment, included furniture, quests, day night settings, interactive ability, rewards for owner/guests, and flying feature.
Posted Image
Message 65 of 123 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 16, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

ApolloDecertus wrote:

This would keep me entertained for an hour..not bad I guess. I'm surely being more cynical than needed. 

I thought this was going to have a realistic look and feel to it show in the screenshot. I guess they decided to change their core demographic at the last moment, and have the kiddies buy it because happy fun happy fairytale land is more appealing. Since I'm not in the demographic this doesn't interest me at the very least, I can say for those it's targeted should be fun for them, nice rewards for them, not at all my style, but I hope whoever buys it, they'll enjoy it.

ApolloDecertus

Thank you for the open minded approach to our space. It definitely has a more whimsical look. I hope you can find some things you like from the Avalon universe in the future. We have plans for realistic Avalon clothing pieces, similar to VeeMee's King and Queen outfits. As well as mini-games/public space planned in the future Smiley Happy 

-HM

Avalon might not be for me, but I am confident I'll be able to find something from your products in the near future that I will enjoy purchasing. Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 123 (364 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Took a tour this evening and I was blown away by what i found. Huge beautiful space with functions coming out the wazoo! Thanks to Heavy Water for the keep, HeavyMystik for the interactions here, and Illumin-X for this informative thread Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 67 of 123 (333 Views)
Big Daddy
12467 posts

Aug 16, 2012

I don't feel like scrolling through 7 pages.

Did anyone post about the Hexalon game??????? Like,Smiley Tongue where is it.......................

Message 68 of 123 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Its a good read lol.

and no they didnt, Its not in the space. Im guessing either futrue update or the public space when its released

Message 69 of 123 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

Hexalon game??

Message 70 of 123 (283 Views)
0 Likes