May 07 2014
By: hardrockcafe1 First Son 15 posts

question regarding what "time" is

3 replies 202 views Edited May 7, 2014
Hello, I was in Acorn Meadows numerous times now and I have noticed someone walking around holding a RC bunny car I believe. I am trying to find it. I have looked in the RC store at the park and I see only one that you can rent for the races...and one that becomes a locomotion following your avatar I believe. I am looking for the one where the Avatar is holding the car in both hands. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Message 1 of 4 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: question regarding what "time" is

May 7, 2014
Welcome @hardrockcafe1 so what you are describing is the animation of holding the car whilst it is rented. That is just what it looks like before he drops it to race it. There is not a specific LMO that has you hold it, that is just an in game animation.

So you see how in the booth there is the option to either rent it or buy it?
Renting it will place this car in your hands and then you can race with it. You get nothing to keep when you are done racing.
If you choose to buy it though, you get a companion of the bunny car forever and can rent it forever more from the stand for zero acorns. As of me writing this, you have 4 hours to buy the bunny RC before it disappears so hop to it!
Support Forums
Message 2 of 4 (177 Views)
First Son
15 posts

May 7, 2014
Thank you for this response...unfortunately I will not have an opportunity to go on home to purchase this RC car.
Message 3 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1345 posts

May 7, 2014

Ok i have to ask why cant u Purchase it, i wonder 0.0?? this item sound cool, please do commit back a response ok thank for readingSmiley Happy

3527586646_418b5a35b1.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Likes