Reply
Mar 15 2007
By: Balmazer Hekseville Citizen 338 posts
Offline

prices

25 replies 14 views Edited Mar 15, 2007
Anyone have a clue as to what they will charge and how much i don't want to go bay $2.50 for a crappy chair and is it going to be full of stuff your have to buy (bigger house, car, clothes etc.)?
Message 1 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/12/2005
Offline
10063 posts
 

Re: prices

Mar 15, 2007


Balmazer wrote:
Anyone have a clue as to what they will charge and how much i don't want to go bay $2.50 for a crappy chair and is it going to be full of stuff your have to buy (bigger house, car, clothes etc.)?


No the pricing of the content has not yet been released, I think it will be released as we get closer to the launch of Home
Message 2 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/25/2007
Offline
338 posts
 

Re: prices

Mar 15, 2007
I heard there will be lot of ADs by companies hopefully they wont charge us for a lot DLC.
Message 3 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/09/2007
Offline
5910 posts
 

Re: prices

Mar 15, 2007


PSPMAN07 wrote:


Balmazer wrote:
Anyone have a clue as to what they will charge and how much i don't want to go bay $2.50 for a crappy chair and is it going to be full of stuff your have to buy (bigger house, car, clothes etc.)?


No the pricing of the content has not yet been released, I think it will be released as we get closer to the launch of Home



As PSPMAN has said.. nothing currently is known in relation to pricing.
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html


http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 4 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/01/2004
Offline
1257 posts
 

Re: prices

Mar 15, 2007
I am thinking maybe 50 cents for a piece of furniture is good. Maybe $1.00 for a pool table because it is actually playable.
Message 5 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: prices

Mar 15, 2007
I doubt something would be $2.50 unless it was a Plasma TV, or a huge stereo
Message 6 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/12/2005
Offline
10063 posts
 

Re: prices

Mar 15, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:
I doubt something would be $2.50 unless it was a Plasma TV, or a huge stereo


To be honest, I don't think that you will be able to get stuff individually except outfits and things like that, but I think the majority of the items will come in a package that you must buy, now I could be wrong but I think that, thats how it would be, so you probably won't know the individual price of the items, but like I said I could be wrong
Message 7 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/09/2006
Offline
2786 posts
 

Re: prices

Mar 15, 2007
I was thinking maybe like 10-20 cents for a chair a piece, maybe like a $2-$3 for unlimited.

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 8 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/20/2006
Offline
2184 posts
 

Re: prices

Mar 15, 2007


BigNRich1010 wrote:
I was thinking maybe like 10-20 cents for a chair a piece, maybe like a $2-$3 for unlimited.



I doubt there will be an option to just buy unlimited things.
 
One of the buzzwords they keep using when referring to Home and things you can buy in it is "micro-transactions" which generally means less than a dollar. Other than that, it's all speculation, although I'm in the camp of 20-25 cents per normal object, and 1-2 dollars for larger items (pool table) as already mentioned.
Playstation 3 from Target on 11/17/06: $649.49
Sony 480i/p 720p 1080i/p Projector: $5,000.00
Playing Resistance: Fall of Man on a high definition 200" screen: Priceless


Message 9 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/14/2007
Offline
2727 posts
 

Re: prices

Mar 15, 2007
I dont think furnature will be that high. Mainly becasue the sony content will have to compete with user made items, so i think that will lower the prices.
 
As far as playable items, like a pool table, i have no idea, i hope there cheap though!
PSN : PwnStar12


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 10 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes