Sep 13 2013
By: theaubad Lombax Warrior 182 posts

poker players clubs reopening

5 replies 226 views Edited Sep 13, 2013

hi poker players clubs are 5 clubs in total. poker players, poker players 2, poker players 3, poker players area, poker players japan. each club has several skins and well fitted. as time goes we will have events, tourneys, and parties. i currently need 5 sub leaders. 1 for each club. sub leaders responsibilities are as follows. contact your club members of events happenings, and keep your club section orderly. appear for interviews for magazines and theater and public events. there are 30 available club member spots per club open. rules... you must have either a ea bracelet or holdem cowboy hat or holdems new top reward. you must not act as a troll. no arguing with club members outside club walls. be helpful to the community when possible. if interested contact theaubad... thank you

Message 1 of 6 (226 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: poker players clubs reopening

Sep 13, 2013
Hey what would you classify as Hold Ems new top reward?
Support Forums
Message 2 of 6 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Sep 14, 2013

the new holdem top reward is a robe. funny it goes well with boxing gloves. look like a champ get the robe. you need 4 of a kind or a str8  flush. the new drink at the table feature is fun. you can buy your friend a drink while taking there chips. who knows it could make you new friends or get you a free pass into poker players. you can earn your robe after you join poker players. the main things are friendliness friendships and enjoying poker. have fun all Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6 (166 Views)
Fender Bender
3271 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Welcome back, aubad.  Long time no see!  Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 15, 2013
thanks for responding theaubad glad youre back and I was just wondering if you meant the ring for sending rounds of flair as top reward seeing as its last on the list in the space reward menu. I got it earlier today and I have to say it is quite a small ring but it does have a slight sparkle effect to it.
Support Forums
Message 5 of 6 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Sep 15, 2013

wow hi tease. how are you? great to reopen the clubs. its gonna be a lot of work. but im ready to roll my sleeves up. looking forward to old friends returning and meeting new ones.

Message 6 of 6 (114 Views)
0 Likes