First Son
24 posts

Re: please delete hub do better place

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013
Personally I loved the activity board it was great for seeing who wanted to exchange certain kinds of "photos" for Psn cards. It makes it so much harder with the changes to the activity board.
Message 21 of 29 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Oct 31, 2013
I like the look of the Hub and the dance floor and music that plays, but...when ever I visit there always seems to be a group of people arguing and being verbally abusive with each other, and getting around the profanity filter by spelling different. Using words and phrases I really don't want my teen reading or witnessing (if he's logged in and around also), so I don't hang around there long; just long enough to see if anything changed and to participate in a mini game or event.
Message 22 of 29 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Bring back the original Central Plaza. How am I supposed to show how cool I am if I can't bench glitch?
Complete global saturation.
Message 23 of 29 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 1, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:
What are you talking about lol, we still have the hub, it hasn't been deleted. 

The point that I was makeing was Sony did away with the CP.  Why?  No one seems to know and most liked the old CP over the newer Hub.  Some members here have asked that the old CP comes back as a private space.  

I don't see why Sony closes/deletes spaces?  Why not just recycle them?  I would love it if Sony would bring back the extended Closed Beta CP.  Or as some of the members here have suggested bring them back at private spaces where Sony could make money on or give it to us for free or as a prize.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 24 of 29 (155 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 1, 2013
@King0fHearts2007

the reason CP died was back then everyone hated it would complain of the trolls & pervs & glitchers & forced spawn & advertisements & yada yada yada same stuff they kindof say about the Hub today. So Sony decided to give us an upgrade. It turns out that it sucked worse though IMO and feels restrictive most players.
And to your point of CP being a Private Space that could happen but it wouldnt be the same. Plus it would feel weird all by yourself or even with your friends in such a big area like that. It really was only good to socialize in IMO. That, the dancefloor, the open sky, saucerpop & the bench were the only standouts IMO probably wouldnt purchase it. I have a thing about not buying spaces that were once free to access. It feels...wrong.
Support Forums
Message 25 of 29 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 2, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
@King0fHearts2007

the reason CP died was back then everyone hated it would complain of the trolls & pervs & glitchers & forced spawn & advertisements & yada yada yada same stuff they kindof say about the Hub today. So Sony decided to give us an upgrade. It turns out that it sucked worse though IMO and feels restrictive most players.
And to your point of CP being a Private Space that could happen but it wouldnt be the same. Plus it would feel weird all by yourself or even with your friends in such a big area like that. It really was only good to socialize in IMO. That, the dancefloor, the open sky, saucerpop & the bench were the only standouts IMO probably wouldnt purchase it. I have a thing about not buying spaces that were once free to access. It feels...wrong.

Your not really talking about anything that I just talked about.  The CP that I was talking about in my last post was the Closed Beta CP that no one ever complaied about.  It was so much better then the last Open Beta that was our last CP.

My other point is just to recycle the old spaces...  This could be done in many ways the private space idea would be one of them.  Or why not just have it as an extra space?  It just would no longer be "the official CP"  Another example of this would be the old event space Sony told us they spent months on it.  But!!!   They only had a few evets in it.  Why?  Why keep making more and more event spaces and wasting time and money on them when they could just have one big official event space?  And spend there time better making other spaces and items for Home.

"Plus it would feel weird all by yourself"

Whats wrong you don't have any friends that you invite into your private spaces?  <--- sorry if it sounds dirty

Point being you could invite your friends to dance partys.  You could use the old big TV's in that space to play your EOD (yes I know that is only done by Loot and they would have to be on bord for it to be free).  Also the old CP was made to goto all the key space in Home

Exampes:

• Bowling Alley
  • Movie Theaters
  • Mall

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 26 of 29 (127 Views)
Sackboy
512 posts

Nov 2, 2013

KIoey wrote:
Bring back the original Central Plaza. How am I supposed to show how cool I am if I can't bench glitch?

Didn't they just reskin it to that mini-bots place?

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 27 of 29 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Tranny loves the Hub, it's a great place to troll the swaggers.
Message 28 of 29 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Nov 2, 2013
I agree with Pistol that CP would look empty as a personal space with 12 people or less. Even though I didn't exactly live the space to begin with, I'm surprised you guys haven't suggested it as a clubhouse instead. It'd look much better with 32 than 12. I really love the 50s/60s style and "Googie" architecture of EU's old Home Square though. Can I have that as a clubhouse? Pwetty pwease?

Message 29 of 29 (99 Views)