Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: please delete hub do better place

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

Think I might have to try Arby's again. been a very long time. >.>

Hub looks like a NFL stadium section. narrow. stuffy. Futuristic in a way but never felt user friendly for those wanting to kick back and chat.

/waves to smokinpistol Smiley Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 11 of 29 (301 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Lots of people don't like it but I will say whenever I go there for whatever reason it always seems to have a lot of users there. I prefer to spend my time elsewhere and there are plenty of places to choose from.

It's certainly not a substitute for Central Plaza which had it's own charm. 

Message 12 of 29 (296 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 29, 2013
Hub is wat ceteral plaza was... Expect more stable... Less open.. More surrounded.. But both have crap music, crap people, glitches, hackers, freezers, and questionable people.. Exactly why I enjoy the hub and Stand in it aimlessly...
its sticky and ickey
Message 13 of 29 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Oct 29, 2013
For years Home had Central Plazza, and we were forced to spawn there first to enter Home. Sony replaced CP with 5 new spaces.These are the Hub, Pier Park, Adventure District, Action District, and Sports Walk. Some of these have permanant free games and rewards. The independent Developers have doubled the number of spaces on Home in the last year. If out of all these choices you can not find a space you like to visit, I do not think "replacing the Hub" will help help you in any way. The Hub serves its purpose just fine.
Posted Image

Message 14 of 29 (249 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Oct 30, 2013

FutureNaruGirl wrote:

HI I hate hub it boring its like useless I used enjoy activey broad but why hall stop users posting 

I used like plaza it had lovey dance foor I usee love being there so plase bring it bk or make better as hub  deadboring who whats mew place or plaza and sony plase listen 

Deleting the Hub is what got us into this mess.  No space no matter what should ever be deleted.  If anything they should be recycled into something else. 

But I do agree with you as well as many others that the hub that we have now is junk. 

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 15 of 29 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Spoiler

mmmm Arbys. I think I'll go there for lunch. And avoid the Hub while I'm at it. I like many prefer the old plaza. It felt more like a community area and I like the way the mall and theater were connected to it.

Message 16 of 29 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 30, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

FutureNaruGirl wrote:

HI I hate hub it boring its like useless I used enjoy activey broad but why hall stop users posting 

I used like plaza it had lovey dance foor I usee love being there so plase bring it bk or make better as hub  deadboring who whats mew place or plaza and sony plase listen 

Deleting the Hub is what got us into this mess.  No space no matter what should ever be deleted.  If anything they should be recycled into something else. 

But I do agree with you as well as many others that the hub that we have now is junk. 

What are you talking about lol, we still have the hub, it hasn't been deleted. 

Message 17 of 29 (146 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 30, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

FutureNaruGirl wrote:

Yeap it was there the last time I checked. Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 29 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

FutureNaruGirl wrote:

Yeap it was there the last time I checked. Smiley Wink

lol, no, are you sure? i mean, i was there this morning, but maybe it just went poof!

Message 19 of 29 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Shoooosh .... don't tell Sony or they'll think about force spawning us there again. There is No Hub. This Isn't The Space You're Looking For. 

Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 29 (131 Views)