Feb 17 2013
By: walfuls First Son 7 posts

playstation home storage issues

3 replies 246 views Edited Feb 17, 2013

i went onto my playstation network account and went onto playstation home when i got on i went to my wadrobe and checked on some of my clothes because i wanted to change them when i did i noticed that some of the things i have on my favorites had been moved into storage and some of my storage clothes were no longer in storage i also went to redecorate my places and the same issue was going on with the redocrating items as well  then i turned my system off because i had to work when i got home i noticed the same issue had happened again i checked with a few of my good buddies and they also confirmed that the issue was happening with them as well i am very upset due to the fact that i put some of those items in storage for a reason and i dont want them to keep poping out hopefully this problem is fixed soon.

Message 1 of 4 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Re: playstation home storage issues

Feb 17, 2013
Everyone pretty much is having the issue and it is being discussed in Support. We just have to be patient.
Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Hi op here a link where joystick warrior ask for you feed back on udate 1.75 support Ty. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FEEDBACK-REQUESTED-1-75-Update-Feedb... I hope this helps tc and have fun.

Message 3 of 4 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
17 posts

Feb 17, 2013
My issue is worse. Now auto storage is removing/deleting items intead of moving things around which at first it did...
Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)
0 Likes