Mar 27 2013
By: shimmeringraven First Son 16 posts

pervs takin my pic

66 replies 466 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

i had the worst thing happen to me last night at the ndreams place arora. this weird perv was followin me and takin my pic! i am loyal to my husband and i dont want any of this crap from perv pigs! i told them to stop or i would report them so i did. i reported them 4 times! i hope they get band. i am so sick of not bein able to go out and look good in public areas because of these pervy pigs!!!! it is disgusting and i want sony to do something about the cameras! i dont want to be in other ppls pics for this reason. give me a menu option to block myself out so the pervs cant take my pic please. this is just crazy.

Message 1 of 67 (466 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: pervs takin my pic

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

You can't report someone for taking pictures. That isn't agains the TOS. 

For what it's worth I have that happen from time to time. Best simply to ignore them. Just be careful you don't get in trouble for false reporting. 

Message 2 of 67 (452 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Mar 27, 2013

hi op sorry to hear that happend to you on home but you only need to report them one time. you can get introuble yourself for report the user more than one time for abusing the reporting systems. i like to say it goten better on home then it was four years ago. In dec 11 2008 when i join home i was trolled bullied and threaten 10 times a day back then. The best advice i can give is ignore block and report one time if nessary and dont feed the troll. they only looking for attention. i hope this helps tc and have fun.

Message 3 of 67 (446 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Mar 27, 2013

you probably dont get the harrassiment that i do because i dress good. so yes i did report because harrassment is not ok and i do bliee it is against the rules. they had a option for me to pick so yes i can.

Message 4 of 67 (442 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You can't report someone for taking pictures. That isn't agains the TOS. 

For what it's worth I have that happen from time to time. Best simply to ignore them. Just be careful you don't get in trouble for false reporting. 

It can be considered hassment if they follow them around and do that action when ask to stop. if they dont stop during what they do it can be reported but only file one report.

Message 5 of 67 (436 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 27, 2013

shimmeringraven wrote:

you probably dont get the harrassiment that i do because i dress good. so yes i did report because harrassment is not ok and i do bliee it is against the rules. they had a option for me to pick so yes i can.

If they harrass you by saying things that are inappropriate then you should report them. Even bad behavior if they don't stop after asking them can be reported. It's best to simply put them on ignore. Just be careful you don't say something inappropriate because you can get in trouble too. 

Taking pictures by itself is not a reportable offense. 

Message 6 of 67 (432 Views)
VP of Gaming
28890 posts

Mar 27, 2013

You did the right thing when you asked him to stop. And if he chose not to stop, then tell him what you're going to do and report him (making sure that your message is in the chat log). From there, put him on Ignore or add him to your Block List. 

Some people may have an issue with reporting someone for taking pictures of our avatars in Home and you may be criticized for having submitted one (or more). Please take it in stride. But if a person feels as if he or she is being harassed or stalked, they have the right to report the alleged offender. After that, let Moderation decide if there was an offense.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 7 of 67 (427 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Mar 27, 2013
You're acting as if they're following you around in real life and doing it. Stop overreacting.
They're probably just newbies that don't know any better.

Also, you don't need to report someone multiple times. One time is more than enough.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 67 (412 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Mar 27, 2013

it was a woman not a man. i think because it was a woman cartoon so i think it was a woman. thank you conrad and tech and joanna. how do i use ignore? does it stop them from takin my pics?

Message 9 of 67 (412 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Mar 27, 2013

they were not in the ugly noob clothes. they pmed my and talked fast so i know they aint new!

Message 10 of 67 (405 Views)
0 Likes