Splicer
84 posts

Re: people wasting the beta

Sep 3, 2007

D_Pyro wrote:
The only Canadians that say aboot are newfies.

Did you read my profile or something ? And plus people who talk like that from here are all around the bay! "ABOOT" LMFAO!!!!

:: EDIT ::  Oh you were talking about that jordan guy.

Message Edited by SilentScreams on 09-03-2007 04:05 PM
Message 21 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3892 posts

Sep 5, 2007
I wonder is this how every beta is going to be from now on.

"The beta sucked!", "There's nothing in this beta!", "Home will suck if the beta looks like this!"

It wasn't a game in the first place and people treated it like it was. When has sony ever like a piece of system software (not an update or game) be beta tested? Never. That's why this beta is too important to be screwed up because people can't understand what it is they're testing. Guess that's why they're skipping the open beta, it would compromise the good feedback they're getting from beta testerswho have tested for years and know what they're doing.
Message 22 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Sep 5, 2007

blazeking2 wrote:

"The beta sucked!", "There's nothing in this beta!", "Home will suck if the beta looks like this!"

It wasn't a game in the first place and people treated it like it was. When has sony ever like a piece of system software (not an update or game) be beta tested? Never. That's why this beta is too important to be screwed up because people can't understand what it is they're testing. Guess that's why they're skipping the open beta, it would compromise the good feedback they're getting from beta testerswho have tested for years and know what they're doing.

Complete jibberish!
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 23 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3892 posts

Sep 6, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

blazeking2 wrote:

Complete jibberish!

whatever floats your boat, red rocket
Message 24 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes