Jul 20 2007
By: nate2107 Sackboy 621 posts

not even 15,000

12 replies 11 views Edited Jul 20, 2007
wow thats kinda crap. if you have sent an email to sony reguarding that you want in and get that email back thats says they are full of people for closed beta...no there not.. they havent even got the 15,000 in there they got like 13 or 13 thou in there so why would they tell us that there full??
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 1 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: not even 15,000

Jul 20, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
wow thats kinda crap. if you have sent an email to sony reguarding that you want in and get that email back thats says they are full of people for closed beta...no there not.. they havent even got the 15,000 in there they got like 13 or 13 thou in there so why would they tell us that there full??

How do you know how many they've let in?
Message 2 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jul 20, 2007

gamer684 wrote:

And how do you know that they aren't sending people to different servers to test the interoperability of them ??

Another sympathy post....
Message 3 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 20, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

And how do you know that they aren't sending people to different servers to test the interoperability of them ??

what do you mean??   interoperbility??            and i got this info from my cuz friend thats where i get all info about home
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 4 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jul 20, 2007

gamer684 wrote:

Wow so what? Sony can do whatever they want. If they want 13,000 instead of 15,000 so be it. They've done this type of stuff before so why not now?

Photobucket
Message 5 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 20, 2007

JAVST3R8 wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

Wow so what? Sony can do whatever they want. If they want 13,000 instead of 15,000 so be it. They've done this type of stuff before so why not now?

yea you got a point
Message 6 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 20, 2007

gamer684 wrote:

AgentAnderson wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

what do you mean??   interoperbility??            and i got this info from my cuz friend thats where i get all info about home

werent you the guy who said that your cousins friend told you to watch the Playstation Store today? Nothing happened except a few trailers and a PS1 game.
Message 7 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jul 20, 2007

ReiJack wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

AgentAnderson wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

werent you the guy who said that your cousins friend told you to watch the Playstation Store today? Nothing happened except a few trailers and a PS1 game.

Yeah, Gamer684, any follow-up on that whole situation? Should we still be expecting anything before Wednesday?
Message 8 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5919 posts

Jul 20, 2007

ReiJack wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

AgentAnderson wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

ummm and the home beta? im not sure if thats really that important lol?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 20, 2007

P1STONS wrote:

ReiJack wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

AgentAnderson wrote:

gamer684 wrote:

ummm and the home beta? im not sure if thats really that important lol?

Only a couple of people got it. Nothing exciting it's happened before.
Message 10 of 13 (11 Views)
0 Likes