May 01 2007
By: Krimson Wastelander 704 posts

no consipracy, nothing personal, it's just numbers

1 replies 16 views Edited May 1, 2007
I have read so many threads, all of them with people complaining about how they didnt get in the beta. I didnt get in and you know what? most people didnt. there are i believe 1 million people using the PSN. and probably hundreds of thousands registered underground users (maybe more) now even if it were ONLY 100,000 people with the chance to get in (and there are more than that) that would mean 85,000 people wouldnt get in. simple numbers show you wont get in. no use complaining because just like the other 90+% of us you have to wait. It's not that far away
sig
Message 1 of 2 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Re: no consipracy, nothing personal, it's just numbers

May 2, 2007

Krimson-Guard wrote:
I have read so many threads, all of them with people complaining about how they didnt get in the beta. I didnt get in and you know what? most people didnt. there are i believe 1 million people using the PSN. and probably hundreds of thousands registered underground users (maybe more) now even if it were ONLY 100,000 people with the chance to get in (and there are more than that) that would mean 85,000 people wouldnt get in. simple numbers show you wont get in. no use complaining because just like the other 90+% of us you have to wait. It's not that far away

Most of your facts are close, but I don't think 100,000 people were invited to the closed beta. Somewhere around 30,000 PSU members or more. So, if you got an invite to the beta, you are lucky. If you get into the beta, you're very lucky
Message 2 of 2 (16 Views)
0 Likes