May 05 2007
By: alex4848 Fender Bender 2998 posts

new ivitations?

13 replies 13 views Edited May 5, 2007
so are there going to be any more home beta invites for the closed beta( i just realized that i had to register my ps3)

Message 1 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: new ivitations?

May 5, 2007
No. The initial emails were sent out on April 25th, and the confirmation emails were sent out around May 2nd or 3rd for those that go in. The rejection emails/3rd emails were sent out yesterday to let those that weren't accepted for the first wave of the closed beta could have the opportunity to get into the closed beta over the next few weeks. So, basically it all boils down to that first email..if you didn't get that, you're out until the open beta in August, or unless by then, you just want to wait until October for Home to be public.
PSN: thisislink
Message 2 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13410 posts

May 5, 2007
No one knows as yet.
CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
880 posts

May 5, 2007
in other words if you got the first invitation to sign up for beta and then you got a second email or any rejection chance are you have to wait until Aug. BUT! if you didn't get any second e-mail at all! of any some sort, you might be in the second wave of selection. I just throw that out due to some people got the thank you e-mail we didn't select you thank you sir bam! see you on aug thing.  in other words IF you didn't get a second e-mail, cross your fingers you are still up in the selection.  I might be wrong but anything is possible, for the mean time. just wait and see.

Message Edited by Ground Zero on 05-05-2007 02:47 PM
Message 4 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

May 5, 2007
You'll be in the Open beta soon.
Message 5 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 6, 2007

csubathlete wrote:
No. The initial emails were sent out on April 25th, and the confirmation emails were sent out around May 2nd or 3rd for those that go in. The rejection emails/3rd emails were sent out yesterday to let those that weren't accepted for the first wave of the closed beta could have the opportunity to get into the closed beta over the next few weeks. So, basically it all boils down to that first email..if you didn't get that, you're out until the open beta in August, or unless by then, you just want to wait until October for Home to be public.

First off, I'm really concerned at Sony's lack of acknowledgment towards me when it comes to the beta.

I recieved my invitational email late, but luckily signed up before the survey was over.
But I have yet to recieved a confirmation or rejection email...
Normally, Sony is wonderful with other subjects besides the closed beta, but my status in the closed beta has been ignored so far
Message 6 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
MWA
Fender Bender
3584 posts

May 6, 2007

Ground Zero wrote:
in other words if you got the first invitation to sign up for beta and then you got a second email or any rejection chance are you have to wait until Aug. BUT! if you didn't get any second e-mail at all! of any some sort, you might be in the second wave of selection. I just throw that out due to some people got the thank you e-mail we didn't select you thank you sir bam! see you on aug thing.  in other words IF you didn't get a second e-mail, cross your fingers you are still up in the selection.  I might be wrong but anything is possible, for the mean time. just wait and see.

Message Edited by Ground Zero on 05-05-2007 02:47 PM

Was the First Email about a survey?  Cuz i got that one, but couldn't take it cuz i was in mex. At the time.  Hope i can still get in.
Message 7 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

May 6, 2007
Sign-ups are over for the closed beta
Message 8 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

May 6, 2007
there are gonna be waves on invites, maybe weekly but we dont know for sure right now, to those who got the 1t email but didnt get invited to home. this was stated in a follow up email to those who didnt get in beta. we were told not to lose hope, but they addressed us as G.A.P members so i think the only ones getting invites now are GAP members who got the 1st email
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 9 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

May 6, 2007
i am in g.a.p only got the first email i did the survay and didnt get any other email after that no 2nd or 3rd
Message 10 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes