No one knows yet.

Message 11 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
cce
Uncharted Territory
1665 posts

Re: new ivitations?

May 6, 2007
i beleave they will keep sending out ty emails as the week goes bye. there are a lot who didnt get the 2nd mail yet but i would bet they will come down the road.
Message 12 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

May 6, 2007
The initial invites were already sent out and I don't think there will be more of those.   They will however accept more people weekly, meaning that those who originally got the invite and were not accepted last week still have a chance.    Though I think is for GAP members only and the email read "Dear GAP member"
Image hosting by Photobucket
PSN ID: Demayor - Feel free to add me -
Message 13 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
880 posts

May 6, 2007

Ground Zero wrote:
in other words if you got the first invitation to sign up for beta and then you got a second email or any rejection chance are you have to wait until Aug. BUT! if you didn't get any second e-mail at all! of any some sort, you might be in the second wave of selection. I just throw that out due to some people got the thank you e-mail we didn't select you thank you sir bam! see you on aug thing.  in other words IF you didn't get a second e-mail, cross your fingers you are still up in the selection.  I might be wrong but anything is possible, for the mean time. just wait and see.

Message Edited by Ground Zero on 05-05-2007 02:47 PM

Was the First Email about a survey?  Cuz i got that one, but couldn't take it cuz i was in mex. At the time.  Hope i can still get in.

like what I said, "cross your fingers" I didn't received any second e-mail. but I have been doing beta testing from other video game company. they usually e-mail you for the second time to tell you if you get in or not. I will not elaborate on this due to I am still doing beta testing for online games let just say PC beta games thats all info I will say, not HOME beta though. I agreed not to disclosed any info about anything specially if it still on beta not on public release. I am hoping to get in the "home beta". usually you find some bugs and glitches, and report. this could go on for months until all are fix. and ready for release. yes! we are not getting paid for but hell we have the chance to play it before anybody else,  thats the fun of it.

for all the people that didn't get any second e-mail at all, keep checking!!

Message Edited by Ground Zero on 05-06-2007 09:45 AM
Message 14 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes