Fender Bender
2970 posts

Re: negative nature on home.

Feb 2, 2014

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
To be fair, there are jerks all over the internet. Not just Home.

To be fair, there are jerks everywhere, not just the internet.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 51 of 54 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2970 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2014

xfisticuffsx wrote:

Ya know guys, some of us actually have human emotions and get hurt by these kinds of things.  I understand where the OP and his friend are coming from.  Its not an easy thing to deal with.  I've dealt with similar situations that lasted way longer than they had to.  Sure, you can report and ignore, but its still going to hurt.  I think you and your friend need to find some nice people to surround yourselves with.  If it takes an entire friends list delete and a good starting over, then so be it.  Worked for me.  Got away from the jerks and all is well now.  Unfortunately we can't control all the bad apples out there, but there are still good people to meet as well.  Don't waste time on dramatics.  You'll regret it later on.  Best of luck.  Hope you and your friend can find a way to enjoy yourselves.  

Madoiuda wrote:

It's always upsetting when peoples trash someone else reputation or bulling for that matter !

Like many said prior to me, as hurtful as it is just ignore or block them & then move on

And next time try to keep personal info to yourself until you know & trust the person

PSHome like many network device will always find some haters but also good peoples !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd be the last person to suggest we don't all have feelings, but it's beyond my understanding why anyone would care what a stranger said to them on the internet. They don't know you, so they can't be speaking about you. They are just trolling.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 52 of 54 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Feb 3, 2014

@Digitman3 how do you know he's lying? just because he was in the marines doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings like any other human being. so what gives you the right to assume he can't feel bad when a troll calls him a liar & berates him when he's just trying to show he's proud of his military service? you should apologise & remove your post until you know weather he's telling the truth or not because if he is a veteran you should be ashamed of yourself for posting insensitive comments about the very people who keep you free to play playstation every day. you could be living in north korea unable to even access the internet if it wasn't for the millions that have died protecting this country & our freedoms. it's shameful that you would come on here & just assume something like that, you may as well have spit in the guys face if he's really a veteran. 

i understand where you're coming from but it's still not right by any means to just assume someone is lying about military service. the moderators shouldn't allow comments like that & those 10 people shouldn't have kudo'd your post. i understand people BS about military service but unless you have something to actually go on don't be throwing that crap out there. yes i see how your post could be perceived positively saying they're stronger than that but the fact remains that it's open for interpretation & that there's an overwhelming amount of veterans who have mental problems caused by war. that stuff hurts especially when you're truly proud of your dedicated life as a service member.

Brace yourselves ban hammers are swinging...
Message 53 of 54 (419 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator
4754 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2014
Let's please be respectful of those that have served, and let's also be sensitive towards others on these forums. I'm locking this thread down before this post becomes further negative towards others.
Message 54 of 54 (403 Views)