Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: need acting Pastor for AS Home wedding

May 27, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Some people get married underwater, some on top of  airplane wings...

Don't let judgmental people try to ruin your day...

You can always do a club search relating to your religious faith to try and find a minister or rabbi there.

Good Luck and enjoy your Home Honeymoon...

Let us know when the wedding takes place, maybe a few of us MVP's will send you a nice wedding gift from the available gift machines.

Lmao. Ok LBE's we get it, you're an MVP. No one cares, get over it. I swear lol. The only person who makes a big deal out of these new MVP's is yourself. Take a step back and look at what you're actually posting. Hate me for this post all you like, I'm just calling it for what it is.. Why don't you actually try doing something useful? Smfh

What's wrong with sending someone a gift,,, Just trying to get the MVP program more involved with the community,,, maybe you should stop trying to make a rift and read into what I was doing there...  You know people cry that the MVP program is a clique and when I try and make suggestions to bring us all together as a community -  you think its about me?

I can see if you had an actual gripe if I said ' Oh me Lil Blue the MVP of all MVP's will send you a gift, because I'm an MVP and a Guide.."

But I didn't, I said maybe a few of the MVP's would be willing to send you a gift for the occasion... I thought it was a nice gesture...

But thank you for trying to take a  ^%$% all over it...

No. You just try and make out that you are in fact better than the rest of the other MVP's. Aren't you guys supposed to be a team, working together to help the community? I believe that you are just as bad if not worse than what you tried to portray some of the others to be. It's quite sad really. Here's a quote for ya Smiley Wink

"I am very disappointed with some of the MVP's both on the forum and especially on Home on how they treat people.

They don't seem to care that they have a bad reputation, as long as they make each other laugh at others expense.

Now I am not saying they are all like that, but some could care less about helping others and are in the program for the wrong reason.

Anyway, you and your friends are welcome to join the forums, just remember to stick to the rules and if you need any help or have any questions, let me know or any of the other MVP's who have offered to help."

I never said i was better...

Anyway I won't get into discussions with you about what I see on Home, or on the forums... Because what needs to be said needs to be said to a higher authority then you and I...

If the MVP/Guide program is to succeed, then other people then myself have to change to make it better... And its not going to be easy to change what is wrong because some people like it just the way it is,,, I wouldn't be doing my job if I wasn't trying to change things for the better...

Anyway have a nice Memorial day...

If you have a problem with my post,,, please feel free to report it...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 75 (435 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 27, 2013
There's nothing wrong with the program. It's some of the people that need to change not the program. Anyways if this is Home I'm getting a divorce Smiley Very Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 22 of 75 (419 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

May 27, 2013
But it isn't a job, it really isn't. No matter how you look at it, you are no different from anyone else here. So why don't you come down off of your pedestal and join everyone else again. The only thing that needs changing round here is people and their attitudes, maybe even my own. One thing I find laughable though is how high and mighty you have become since getting that meaningless title. Come back down sweety, the waters not too cold Smiley Wink
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 23 of 75 (416 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

May 27, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
But it isn't a job, it really isn't. No matter how you look at it, you are no different from anyone else here. So why don't you come down off of your pedestal and join everyone else again. The only thing that needs changing round here is people and their attitudes, maybe even my own. One thing I find laughable though is how high and mighty you have become since getting that meaningless title. Come back down sweety, the waters not too cold Smiley Wink

The funny thing is, I never was on a pedestal,

I have always put myself on the same level as the noobs everyone seems to love to hate...

You can search my post history and see that regardless of who or what I have a disagreement with, I have always pushed for the fairness of those who are considered the lowest of the low.

I have always asked for free clothes for those who can't afford them - free prizes.

You don't know me, you don't know what I do for people on Home,

And its the people who thank me for helping them that make it worth while - its those unseen moments when some one thanks me for helping them find a hard to find apartment that lift me higher then this so called pedestal you think I stand on.

Sorry you feel that way...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 75 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 27, 2013

Hello there.

I am sure some of the NsVPs would like to send a wedding gift as well. Viking helmets for the bride and groom could really add some sizzle to the ceremony.

Very best wishes and kind regards,

Soe'feia.

Message 25 of 75 (374 Views)
Last Guardian
9179 posts

May 27, 2013
why don't you leave her alone Vicki. I seen her posts and she is really trying to make a difference..Remember vic its easy to tear down..Remember you comment on my post..How soon they forget..Just move on.At lease she is trying to make the forums and home nice..Ps have a nice day
Message 26 of 75 (340 Views)
Last Guardian
9179 posts

May 27, 2013
Last thought sounds like someone is mad they did not get picked..mmmm ? for mvp etc
Message 27 of 75 (337 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

May 27, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
why don't you leave her alone Vicki. I seen her posts and she is really trying to make a difference..Remember vic its easy to tear down..Remember you comment on my post..How soon they forget..Just move on.At lease she is trying to make the forums and home nice..Ps have a nice day

Lol, we have all seen her posts and my perception of it is exactly what I have said. I stated my opinion, and that is all it is: my opinion. As Ed said earlier, everything we do on these forums is open to scrutiny and he is right.

Not everyone is going to agree with what you do, that's just how it goes. I accept that, so should you.

Maybe she is trying to make the forums a better place. I just feel that the way she is doing it could be handled better, instead of coming across high and mighty like she holds some level of authority. You might not like it, but it's my thoughts. Doesn't mean I'm right, doesn't mean I'm wrong. Smiley Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 28 of 75 (335 Views)
Last Guardian
9179 posts

May 27, 2013
I just thought you could have done better that's all with your comments..I always says its easy to tear someone down but hard to build them up. I try to see the best in folks but sometimes I have to speak up..
Message 29 of 75 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

May 27, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
Last thought sounds like someone is mad they did not get picked..mmmm ? for mvp etc

Lolwut? Ok let me break this down for you sweety:

A. I am not an American citizen, so I have never applied, nor would I want to.

B. I was an MVP on the EU forums for a year. I gave it up recentley as I felt like it was tying me down. It is a weight I am glad to be free of.

So no, there is no jealousy and no I am not mad. Please, do your research Smiley Wink

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 30 of 75 (327 Views)