Good luck, I hope you know what you're walking into. Smiley Wink

lol.jpg

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 13 of 75 (458 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: need acting Pastor for PS Home wedding

May 27, 2013

I'm ordained, but I haven't done any services. I feel I need more spiritual training before I take on such responcibilities. I hope you find someone to do your wedding, it sounds like fun^_^

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 14 of 75 (454 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: need acting Pastor for AS Home wedding

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

Some people get married underwater, some on top of  airplane wings...

Don't let judgmental people try to ruin your day...

You can always do a club search relating to your religious faith to try and find a minister or rabbi there.

Good Luck and enjoy your Home Honeymoon...

Let us know when the wedding takes place, maybe a few of us MVP's will send you a nice wedding gift from the available gift machines.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 75 (437 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

May 27, 2013

Gilgamesh680 wrote:

We need someone to act as a Pastor for an online double wedding in PS Home.  Pastor will be paid in PSN card and expenses for pre-selected clothing covered.

Needs to have a mic, suitable avi clothing, and voice/mannerisms that fit the occasion.  Must have the leadership ability to direct and organize the Rehearsal, and Ceremony.

Service to be conducted in a fully decorated Chapel online, and will follow typical events, including a reception following. 

Date to be determined.

Contact me for an online interview, in Home, by wedding parties.

Will there be a BBQ there? I'll go if there's food.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 16 of 75 (431 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

May 27, 2013

Are people missing the word "act" in the original post? They don't want this to be a real marriage, it is an elaborate role playing exercise and actually sounds rather fun. Does it matter if the female avatars are played by males? I mean, I guess these two couples consider themselves in real relationships, if so they have talked over the mic so they should know what genders people are. It is just another Home event, no different that a Dr. Pepper machine flash mob or a Loot Movie Night. I like seeing people role playing on Home in any fashion and thinking outside the box. Good luck to you guys! It is certainly better than Granzella's idea of serial marriage for points and increasingly large rings based on the amount of times you have gotten married.

Message 17 of 75 (406 Views)
Last Guardian
9266 posts

May 27, 2013
can I come to the wedding..really no kidding..I take the pic for your album
Message 18 of 75 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

May 27, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

You can always do a club search relating to your religious faith to try and find a minister or rabbi there.

Let us know when the wedding takes place, maybe a few of us MVP's will send you a nice wedding gift from the available gift machines.

Lmao. Ok LBE's we get it, you're an MVP. No one cares, get over it. I swear lol. The only person who makes a big deal out of these new MVP's is yourself. Take a step back and look at what you're actually posting. Hate me for this post all you like, I'm just calling it for what it is.. Why don't you actually try doing something useful? Smfh

What's wrong with sending someone a gift,,, Just trying to get the MVP program more involved with the community,,, maybe you should stop trying to make a rift and read into what I was doing there...  You know people cry that the MVP program is a clique and when I try and make suggestions to bring us all together as a community -  you think its about me?

I can see if you had an actual gripe if I said ' Oh me Lil Blue the MVP of all MVP's will send you a gift, because I'm an MVP and a Guide.."

But I didn't, I said maybe a few of the MVP's would be willing to send you a gift for the occasion... I thought it was a nice gesture...

But thank you for trying to take a  ^%$% all over it...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 75 (340 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Lmao. Ok LBE's we get it, you're an MVP. No one cares, get over it. I swear lol. The only person who makes a big deal out of these new MVP's is yourself. Take a step back and look at what you're actually posting. Hate me for this post all you like, I'm just calling it for what it is.. Why don't you actually try doing something useful? Smfh

What's wrong with sending someone a gift,,, Just trying to get the MVP program more involved with the community,,, maybe you should stop trying to make a rift and read into what I was doing there...  You know people cry that the MVP program is a clique and when I try and make suggestions to bring us all together as a community -  you think its about me?

I can see if you had an actual gripe if I said ' Oh me Lil Blue the MVP of all MVP's will send you a gift, because I'm an MVP and a Guide.."

But I didn't, I said maybe a few of the MVP's would be willing to send you a gift for the occasion... I thought it was a nice gesture...

But thank you for trying to take a  ^%$% all over it...

No. You just try and make out that you are in fact better than the rest of the other MVP's. Aren't you guys supposed to be a team, working together to help the community? I believe that you are just as bad if not worse than what you tried to portray some of the others to be. It's quite sad really. Here's a quote for ya Smiley Wink

"I am very disappointed with some of the MVP's both on the forum and especially on Home on how they treat people.

They don't seem to care that they have a bad reputation, as long as they make each other laugh at others expense.

Now I am not saying they are all like that, but some could care less about helping others and are in the program for the wrong reason.

Anyway, you and your friends are welcome to join the forums, just remember to stick to the rules and if you need any help or have any questions, let me know or any of the other MVP's who have offered to help."

Source: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Mini-Mods-playstation-forums/td-p/40474...

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 20 of 75 (344 Views)