Jul 09 2012
By: darkan12-nl Survivor 1630 posts

nDreams newsletter!

26 replies 589 views Edited Jul 9, 2012

ImageProxy.mvc.jpg

Street Move

"We need new dance moves" is something that is reguarly mentioned by the community so we went away and have come up with some styalised full body outfits with unique dance animations. We will be releasing twelve in total over the next month and as a little treat for our newsletter subscribers we have a sneak peak of four of three of the characters; Hip-Hop Honey, B-Boy and Clubwear Cutie. Let us know what you think.

Summer Bundle Sale

We also have something else lined up for you over the next couple of weeks. We haven't had a sale for a little while so we thought it was time for a new one. We have gone through our back catalogue and grouped together some of our most popular items and are offering them at a very big discount. For more information on the bundles and a glimpse at whats included click here.

So, a shorter newsletter than last months Xi Special but packed full of just as much information, don't you think? 

One last thing, there is no competition again this month but keep an eye out as we will be running competitions around Blueprint when released so get those creative juices flowing and think of what kind of apartment you will build for yourself.

Don’t forget to check out our website which we’re now updating more regularly, Like our Facebook page  and follow us on Twitter if you want more information about what we’re doing.

See you in Aurora!

nDreams team
 photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 1 of 27 (589 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Re: nDreams newsletter!

Jul 9, 2012
Really, more outfits that grant us the ability to have a different dance emote? I don't think NDreams has been reading the actual dance suggestions..
Message 2 of 27 (587 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 9, 2012

Okay, great, new dance moves!! That being said, do these skins need to be so fugly, really? I mean seriously, they're like that anti-date outfit, you know, the one girls wouldn't want to be caught dead with you while you're wearing it!! Smiley Frustrated

Photobucket
Message 3 of 27 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3917 posts

Jul 9, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote: 

"We need new dance moves" is something that is reguarly mentioned by the community so we went away and have come up with some styalised full body outfits with unique dance animations. 

What we wanted were "new dance moves" added to the dance list, and not having to buy a costume just to get some.

Not that I'm complaining; I kinda like the one on the far right. But like Melpoe said, I don't think nDreams was paying that much attention to said suggestion. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 27 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 9, 2012

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

darkan12-nl wrote: 

"We need new dance moves" is something that is reguarly mentioned by the community so we went away and have come up with some styalised full body outfits with unique dance animations. 

What we wanted were "new dance moves" added to the dance list, and not having to buy a costume just to get some.

Not that I'm complaining; I kinda like the one on the far right. But like Melpoe said, I don't think nDreams was paying that much attention to said suggestion. Smiley Tongue

I certainly agree. Full body avatars are fine for certain things. It's long overdue for our regular avatars to be get something new from an animation perspective. New dances, poses and more one would hope are planned. It's very disappointing each time we get a core update to see that nothing new has been added. 

Message 5 of 27 (531 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
I certainly agree. Full body avatars are fine for certain things. It's long overdue for our regular avatars to be get something new from an animation perspective. New dances, poses and more one would hope are planned. It's very disappointing each time we get a core update to see that nothing new has been added. 

I believe the last time we saw an update for our avatars was the addition of the Ska Dance Move way back in '09. smh

Message 6 of 27 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Jul 9, 2012

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

darkan12-nl wrote: 

Yes. I rather pay for new and better dance emote add-on than a stupid outfit.

sword-art-online
Message 7 of 27 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 9, 2012

After a quiet start to the year we have some fantatsic content coming out over the next few weeks, including a real game changer...

Blueprint: Home

You may have already seen our major announcement that we teased in the May newsletter. If you haven't, worry not. Check out the announcement trailer by clicking below:

Blueprint: Home is a project that we have been working hard on for a while now and we have been really excited to read the response to the announcement. We have been making a note of all the questions that you have been asking on the forums, on our Facebook page and on Twitter and rest assured all your questions will be answered over the next couple of weeks. One of the biggest questions was answered last night by our Product Manager Joey when he took part in an EU Community meet up hosted by IAmNinjaRabbit, Blacklagoon-REVY and Mott_Jester. Joey announced the pricing for Blueprint: Home along with is included in that price:

Blueprint: Home - £5.99 / €6.99 / $7.99
-       Two style packs (Minimalist Style Pack and Classic Paint Style Pack) that offers up to 30 different
         room style variations
-       Two Environments – Idyllic Valley and Paradise Island
-       Two Sky types – Blue Sky and Dusky Purple Sky
-       Three Feature items
-       Six Ceiling and Floor Textures
-       Five Save Slots so you can create and save 5 unique apartments

We will also be giving away an Aurora Environment at launch when you access Blueprint through Home Square.

Following the launch of Blueprint: Home there will be new style packs available to give you even more options when customising your own pad, details of which will be released soon.
Message 8 of 27 (497 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

I don't think they have control over the dance menu like we want, so their next closest thing is full body suits. I'll wait and see how they look though, I feel the same as everyone else.

I'm kinda curious if they could add the option for a new dance on your REAL avatar if you're in their space though. That would be interesting.  Similar to the old Street Fighter space when you purchased the alternate outfit to do special moves, but the use of an outfit in the Aurora / nRage / Xi space I would hope would no longer be required 3 years later.

Message 9 of 27 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

I, for one, am getting tired of having to buy one piece outfits, all because they have different dance animations. I'd much rather have them added to the Dance menu, than have to sacrifice customizing my avatar by buying a full outfit. Please Home team, make this happen! Release a client update that allows for that type of feature. Since you guys don't regularly add new emotes to the defaults on a regular basis.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 10 of 27 (433 Views)
0 Likes