Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 31 of 40 (363 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 4, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

And As promised, here's the promo video:

very cool, i saw a couple of the black outfits. are these one piece or separate? off topic , is there any word on packs for hiphop honey  b girl , dj wrench and pom pom princess? i need those

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 40 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Nice. It's looking great!

And for the fun of it,

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 33 of 40 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
430 posts

Jul 4, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

The Apartment is just The Ballroom. If it is something that does well then of course we could look at creating over areas similar to how we worked The Complex, who knows. We wanted to concentrate on creating an amazing, beautiful space.

I just saw the video & the place looks great !

But really wish you'll add in a close future more rooms.

Now what we need to know is, how much is the place & the furniture ?

Message 34 of 40 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Jul 4, 2013

This space looks beautiful, and I’m very excited for the set. Here comes the boatload of questions:

1) Will there be any bundles regarding this set? A pack with all three dresses, or all the furniture, or furniture bundled with the apartment?

2) Are you planning any elegant dance LMOs to go with this? We have a lot of breakdancing and hip-hop jumping, but ballet and one-person ballroom might fit in here. A ballroom dancing minigame would’ve also been fantastic, one that lets avatars dance together like at the Christmas event (with screencapping options this time). I know a request for a space that lets avatars dance *together* has been in the ‘suggestions’ thread for more months than I can count. I can’t help but feel this would’ve been the perfect space to make that dream a reality.

3) Does the space come with music? I noticed the trailer you posted has a very appropriate theme, but I was curious if that music is accessible in space or not. I didn’t notice any sort of toggle panels for lighting/music, though I might not have been looking hard enough.

I agree with the other comments pleading for this to be more than a one room space. I can see you guys definitely put a lot of care and detail into this; the floor reflections themselves are just stunning, and everything about the space is gorgeous. When I saw it, one of my first thoughts was “I hope there’s a small little back room where I can powder my nose inbetween dances.” You know how some of us ladies are.

I have a weakness for hilo dresses like that gray/purple one, and am glad the black one looks to be much of the same. The style on the full gown is great; but the colors are a bit much for my taste. Yes, they scream lady pompadour, but I’m kind of hoping that style comes in a more modest color as well.

Either way, I love this and am sold on it. I just wanted to ask a few questions and point out a few things that might make your space something more memorable than a gorgeous, gorgeous skin.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Message 35 of 40 (285 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 4, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

That's a nicely done video.

Is the space in the video going to be an apartment only, or clubhouse version as well? It seems like a good enough space, for a clubhouse. You guys did well with the Musicality clubhouse, which was my first ever club skin purchase on home. I'd like to see this a club as well.

Plus, the male outfits are pretty nice. The females aren't really feeling the colors too much.

Message 36 of 40 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2991 posts

Jul 4, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Is the space in the video going to be an apartment only, or clubhouse version as well? It seems like a good enough space, for a clubhouse. You guys did well with the Musicality clubhouse, which was my first ever club skin purchase on home. I'd like to see this a club as well.

Plus, the male outfits are pretty nice. The females aren't really feeling the colors too much.

I'm not feeling thecolors or the style of the dress that's short in the front. Thank goodness, Granzella did them right already.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 37 of 40 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 4, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

nDreams_Joey wrote:

I'm not feeling thecolors or the style of the dress that's short in the front. Thank goodness, Granzella did them right already.

I probably won't buy the outfits, since I own the male versions that Granzella developed. The space itself looks interesting, so we'll see.

I'm just curious if that's the only part of the space? Or there's other interior areas, and exterior for that matter.

Message 38 of 40 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Don't see the point with this apartment. We already have French chateau, and there you can go outside. And seeing what apartments we gotten lately, 1 room ones feel really old and boring.

Message 39 of 40 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
236 posts

Jul 10, 2013

If this is being released tomorrow I thought you said you were going to tell us prices and other items included. Would really like to know, but if I  have to wait til tomorrow thats OK.

Message 40 of 40 (159 Views)
0 Likes