Uncharted Territory
878 posts

Re: nDreams Lifestyle & Cutie Pie LMO!

Jan 10, 2014
Sorry, was "on the phone". Could be 2, maybe 12, in all the excitement I forgot to count.
Message 21 of 37 (459 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Just use my cup, I've forgotten how many refills I've had already ..you will too Bwahahaha  Cat LOL

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 22 of 37 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
878 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Ah, the never ending glass of "special" water, count me in. Will go great with the new dances. Prepare for a dance battle.
Message 23 of 37 (448 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Jan 10, 2014

BRING IT lil woman!! You about to get SERVED....Some OJ, water, or whatever I have in my fridge.. 

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 24 of 37 (443 Views)
Splicer
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2014
I bought both bundles and while some of the animations are really cute, others are really bad and missing important ones.

For instance, none of the lifestyles LMOs have a walking animation. So when I walk, especially slowly it makes me look like I am running in place, which looks really stupid.

Also it has a very awkward animation when holding the hamburger and taco. hard to describe, but looks ridiculous. Makes me look like I've never seen a taco or hamburger ever before in my life.

Other issues is the color of the drinks look like urine! I've certainly never seen champagne or beer look that color!

The Cutie Pie LMOs have issues as well, like how you have no R1 option to blow the bubble, and instead it only shows it when standing still, and won't go away until you move again. Very annoying!

Personally, not having a walking animation for the Lifestyle LMOs to me is unacceptable, and nDreams should have warned buyers! If they don't fix this I'm going to call Sony and get a refund. It's a shame though as these would be really nice if only they didn't make you look spastic when you try walking.

Not all is bad though, the Lollipop and Ballon LMOs are really cute, and have a cute R1 animation. The Bubblegum one would have been nice if they had made Chewing the standing still animation, and made the blowing the bubble the R1 option, as it is, most of these all went into storage I'm afraid. Smiley Sad
http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Supermans_GF
Message 25 of 37 (439 Views)
Uncharted Territory
878 posts

Jan 10, 2014

macediggity wrote:

BRING IT lil woman!! You about to get SERVED....Some OJ, water, or whatever I have in my fridge.. 

It's on now....I'll see you lat....oops, phone's ringing...maybe a hamburger afterwards lol

Message 26 of 37 (427 Views)
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Jan 10, 2014

WAIT... you forgot to take these handcuffs off me O_O   ... get back here!

bob-maul wrote:
Message 27 of 37 (423 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jan 10, 2014

WoOt..Love these..after a bit of the ol spin er rammah..  I got these..popped out the phone?..worth the 6 bux all by itself..lmao..I love it!....  Smiley Happy

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 28 of 37 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2014
Oh a couple other issues I forgot to mention, if you are standing near someone or an item that can be targeted which causes your avatars head to turn, it totally messes up any animation involving your mouth. For instance I was with some friends and it made it look like I was sticking the lollipop into my eye!

Oh and the animation when using the Lipstick & Nail Polish LMOs makes me look like I desperately have to go to the bathroom. Very awkward animation!.

Also the Cell Phone LMOs have a silly R1 laughing animation, it would have been nicer and more realistic if they replaced it with a texting animation. Then again I guess we all get that automatically when we press the start button. Oh, and the only difference between the two Cell Phone LMOs is the color of the phone.
http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Supermans_GF
Message 29 of 37 (407 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 13, 2014
I'm still sort of a noob and I really love these. Do I need like a x7 pass to buy these? Because I cannot find them in the ndreams store...
Message 30 of 37 (337 Views)
0 Likes