Dec 21 2012
By: nDreams_Joey nDreams Developer 514 posts

nDreams Holiday Period Update

4 replies 304 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

Howdy All!

Hope everyone is good,

I wanted to let you guys know what is happening over the Holiday period with nDreams. 

With regards to any issues / questions that crop up with any of our spaces / games. I will be reguarly checking forums and social media so if anything does crop up just post them and they will get looked at. Of course fixes may take a little longer over these period if they are required so just keep that in mind.

Thank you to everyone who has filled out the two surveys so far with regards to Xi: Continuum, much appreciated. There are some very interesting points made and some answers that I wasn't expecting so thank you.

Last thing for this post, have a great Holiday period whatever it is you get up to. Stay safe please and I'm sure I will speak to most of you on here at some point over that period.

All the best

Joey

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 1 of 5 (304 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: nDreams Holiday Period Update

Dec 21, 2012
Thanks Joey.
Message 2 of 5 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Thanks Joey and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 3 of 5 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Thanks Joey Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 21, 2012

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Howdy All!

Hope everyone is good,

I wanted to let you guys know what is happening over the Holiday period with nDreams. 

With regards to any issues / questions that crop up with any of our spaces / games. I will be reguarly checking forums and social media so if anything does crop up just post them and they will get looked at. Of course fixes may take a little longer over these period if they are required so just keep that in mind.

Thank you to everyone who has filled out the two surveys so far with regards to Xi: Continuum, much appreciated. There are some very interesting points made and some answers that I wasn't expecting so thank you.

Last thing for this post, have a great Holiday period whatever it is you get up to. Stay safe please and I'm sure I will speak to most of you on here at some point over that period.

All the best

Joey

You're welcome Joey and you have a great Holiday too.

Just so you know, there is a small group of us out here that don't want to cheat on XI and we are waiting and/or hoping for a clearer clue to Day 9. I'm afraid to do to much Web surfing as I don't want to stumble across what I understand is the answer to the puzzle that was achieved by brute force. If that is the only way to solve it I may be stuck on Day 9 for some time as I have a job.   Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes