Apr 27 2014
By: xx_X2010X_xx Lombax Warrior 116 posts

nDreams Bar Personal Space Problem

[ Edited ]
14 replies 305 views Edited Apr 27, 2014

Hi this a forum post directed towards nDreams could you guys please update this space to give us a music on/off feature? I was very disappointed when I spent $5 to arrive at my personal space and not be able to turn off the music. It's very annoying after awhile and we're not able to use our own Loot EOD radios. I like the space and the view it's kinda small but my only problem is the music. At your recent place you guys developed The nDreams Nightclub I was able to have the option to turn the music on and off so why not here it just doesn't make sense. So please nDreams update this space for us and add that feature thank you. (:

Message 1 of 15 (305 Views)
Gaming Beast
1345 posts

Re: nDreams Bar Personal Space Problem

Apr 27, 2014

Greetings xx_X2010_xx

I was reading ur commit and i had to ask the EOD radio u cant use them in this space, how odd u should be able to use them in any personal space, i wonder if u tried this in any other spaces, if u experience an error, not in a code but interacting, in life(online) if something doesnt work try deleteing catchs i know, but just try it then try again, as for the Personal music to turn on and off it will have to be the decission of the developher or designer but now that u address this, well nDreams i cant wait to hear up commit on this issue still u have to admit if u cant use Eod radio at a place u purchase then where can u, i hope ur issue get address thank for commenting on the playstion forems, and we in the Playstion Home Community thank u for this update k with respect sam Smiley Happy

3298082180_6e53883a89[1].jpg

Message 2 of 15 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2014

Since @nDreams_Joey is moving on, I'm not sure who is the best person to contact on the forums with this request, but here is their general contact information. Maybe, one these methods of communication will lead you to the result you're looking for. Good luck!

CONTACT INFO If you need to contact us, please use the details below. General enquiries should be addressed to ‘enquiries@ndreams.com’ and if you need support for one of our games, contact ‘support@ndreams.com’.nDreams Ltd
Trident House, 38-44 Victoria Road
Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7PG

Telephone: +44 (0)1252 518452
E-mail: enquiries@ndreams.com
Twitter: @ndreamers

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ndreamers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 15 (294 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 27, 2014

sam1online wrote:

Greetings xx_X2010_xx

I was reading ur commit and i had to ask the EOD radio u cant use them in this space, how odd u should be able to use them in any personal space, i wonder if u tried this in any other spaces, if u experience an error, not in a code but interacting, in life(online) if something doesnt work try deleteing catchs i know, but just try it then try again, as for the Personal music to turn on and off it will have to be the decission of the developher or designer but now that u address this, well nDreams i cant wait to hear up commit on this issue still u have to admit if u cant use Eod radio at a place u purchase then where can u, i hope ur issue get address thank for commenting on the playstion forems, and we in the Playstion Home Community thank u for this update k with respect sam Smiley Happy

Actually, Sam. The LOOT radios often don't work in personal spaces with built-in music devices. The baked-in sound overrides whatever active device you place in a space, if the two are in conflict. So keep that in mind when purchasing spaces with these types of features, if using the LOOT radio in your spaces is important to you. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15 (290 Views)
VP of Gaming
28238 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2014

This is why it's a good idea to read all of the information before purchasing an item. Every Loot EOD item states that their product will not work in spaces where the videos/audios cannot be turned off.

Spread the word: Always read the small print.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 15 (273 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Apr 27, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

This is why it's a good idea to read all of the information before purchasing an item. Every Loot EOD items states that their product will not work in spaces where the videos/audios cannot be turned off.

Spread the word: Always read the small print.

Way to blame the customer for a serious flaw in a product.

BTW:  This is hardly the only flaw in the nDreams Nightclub space, and despite many people reporting them, they still have not been fixed.

Or perhaps Conrad can show us where in the small print it says that the Nightclub space, the music stops working after the first song for all visitors and that only the owner can hear the other songs?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 15 (249 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Apr 27, 2014

Are you guy sure because when i place the loot radio in my club house it worked fine i just has to run & turn  off the built in music when i arrive

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 7 of 15 (248 Views)
Gaming Beast
1345 posts

Apr 27, 2014

Also i wasnt aware of the EOD radio not working in certain space so far all the space i have it work perfectly Smiley Happy also thank julianMatisse for ur wisdomSmiley Happy i to wanted to know who is the new developher of Ndreams, i feel a new topic must be address on this, becouse it take develophers to make results, i could use my contact to find out Smiley Happy but i like this to be address, thank for reading when there no worry there always hope with respect sam Smiley Happy

3298082180_6e53883a89[1].jpg

Message 8 of 15 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 27, 2014

sam1online wrote:

Also i wasnt aware of the EOD radio not working in certain space so far all the space i have it work perfectly Smiley Happy also thank julianMatisse for ur wisdomSmiley Happy i to wanted to know who is the new developher of Ndreams, i feel a new topic must be address on this, becouse it take develophers to make results, i could use my contact to find out Smiley Happy but i like this to be address, thank for reading when there no worry there always hope with respect sam Smiley Happy

Okay, I looked it up and it looks like the new nDreams Digital Products Manager will be @nDreams_Matt. Here is the link where I got the information:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/nDreams-Community/m-p/43322708

Message 9 of 15 (212 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Apr 27, 2014

I'm sorry people I didn't mean to start any confusion I'm actually able to use my Loot EOD radio at this space I just said we can't use them because there is background music playing making it unable for us to just hear the music from the portable radios which is annoying. And I am requesting that nDreams please update this space and add a music on/off feature like their Nightclub space also @Conrad the space states nowhere in the description that it autoplays music and that there is no on/off feature I believe. Maybe it should've been smart for me to possibly find a YouTube review on the space or something before I actually purchased it because now when I go there I hear the same music over & over again and there's no feature to turn it off. I do want to make it clear though that I can use my Loot radio there but nobody wants to listen to 2 songs playing at the same time.

Message 10 of 15 (195 Views)
0 Likes