Jun 19 2013
By: geary33 Lombax Warrior 187 posts

my idea for PlayStation Home content

6 replies 525 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

Hello, i would like to just make a thread about my amazing idra that i sent to Lockwood. I have my idea copyrighted. Lockwood Lakeside, a big lake where users can use boats to catch fish. Imagine a unique fishing sensation like no other with rewards for everyone. A level up system similar to Acorn Meadows where every 5 levels you unlock rewards and fishing gear. Now, go fish was neat but i personally didn't like the gameplay. My idea has easier controls to make your experience more realistic. Even an unlockable personal space rewarded to the users who reach max level. If you like this idea and would love to see it, please comment and help me achieve this goal. No hate please. PlayStation Home needs an Unique fishing sensation! Smiley Happy

BannerFans.com
Message 1 of 7 (525 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: my idea for PlayStation Home content

Jun 19, 2013
Home has fishing.... Waterfall Terrace home space...
Message 2 of 7 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6528 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:

Would be nice if we could use the boat that's hanging there to go out on the pond to fish though.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 3 of 7 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Katari1260 wrote:

Would be nice if we could use the boat that's hanging there to go out on the pond to fish though.Woman Happy

Now, this is true, I always did kinda wanna ride that boat, but the lake is big enough to just add that feature on, instead of just building a whole new space.

Message 4 of 7 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Yeah, i just want a public place.

BannerFans.com
Message 5 of 7 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:

Not everyone owns that though.

Message 6 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6528 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Katari1260 wrote:

Now, this is true, I always did kinda wanna ride that boat, but the lake is big enough to just add that feature on, instead of just building a whole new space.

Very true. There are a few personal spaces with lakes already that could have working boats and fishing added. Creating a new space would probably have bugs anyways and we have enough of those already.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 7 (305 Views)
0 Likes