photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 21 of 24 (132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Re: maintenance again?

Apr 20, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

evilfluffybunny wrote:

Sorry all, I guess some of my advanced zombie bunnies got loose and started chewing through the servers.

Zombie bunnies... Did NOT see that one coming. It's always the contingencies you don't plan for that get ya'!

Indeed. They were supposed to be in training, but I guess some felt adventurous.

TC915 wrote:

evilfluffybunny wrote:

Sorry all, I guess some of my advanced zombie bunnies got loose and started chewing through the servers.

Thank you atleast your owning up to it & giving us someone to blame haha.

Just wait until they are unleashed on the world. Smiley Happy

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 22 of 24 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Apr 20, 2013

beneloben wrote:

You guys are funny Smiley Very Happy

Heeeeey, evilbunny, you could've warned me on Twitter or something LMAO

That wouldn't be very evil of me, now would it? Smiley Tongue

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 23 of 24 (95 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
190 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

No they seem to be the special du jour! I got a number of M10's already but managed to get back on Ben

hi joana!!!!

glad u got bak on ben but u got bak on home yet??????

lololz omigosh!!!

jk kiddin!!!

a comma wuda saved ur blushes gurl!!!!

wish my name wuz ben!!!!!

Smiley Surprised Smiley Tongue

bless!!
Message 24 of 24 (84 Views)