Mar 16 2009
By: Chosen_One Monster Hunter 43 posts

<Free Stuff you can get in Playstation Home LIST>

36 replies 6528 views Edited Mar 16, 2009

I am sure this is old But I am thinking of starting a list of things  you can get from home by either download it from store or via game play.

So this is the list so far..

Resident Evil 5 Shirts:

Resident Evil Degeneration g-Virus T-Shirt (Male)

Resident Evil Degeneration Leon Kennedy T-Shirt (Male)

Resident Evil Degeneration Claire Redfield T-Shirt (Male)

Resident Evil Degeneration g-Virus T-Shirt (Female) 

These 4 Shirts can be download in the Home Mall on the second floor for free.

This is a list of things you can get only if you own the game

Remember for you to be able to get this items you need to own the game.

-Item: Chris Redfield Ornament.

How to get it: Just sign in Home and you'll get it automatically.

-Item: Sheva Alomar Ornament

How to get it: Beat the game on Normal.

-Item: Jill Valentine Ornament 

How to get it: Beat the game on Veteran

-Item: Treasure Chest

How to get it: Collect all treasures in the game. 

Echochrome Full Body Suit - You can get the suit for both Male and Female thru playing the Echochrome At the Bowling Alley.(You can get it by getting high scores on it.I hate to say high score cause i dont remember exactly how many. But its easy!)

Kill Zone 2 Body Suit - You can get this suit if you have pre ordered the Killzone 2 game from Amazon.com 

Just in case you don't know, by completing certain levels in the arcade game "Ice Breaker", you unlock items. Most of it is clothing, but you even get a Penguin statue for completing all 20 levels! I've heard you get a T-shirt for completing level 8, so that's what I'm going to aim for.  

Street Fighter IV Unlockables:

Get the 'The Journey Begins' trophy (Win 10 online battles) --> Unlock Dan's Saikyo Shirt for your Avatar (click for image)

Get the '10 Years Too Late' trophy (Win 100 online battles) --> Unlock Akuma's Shirt for your Avatar (Click for image)

Get the 'Legendary Champion' trophy (Defeat Gouken and clear Arcade Mode in Hardest difficulty) --> Unlock the Shadoloo Shirt for your Avatar (click for image)

Get the 'The Gold Standard' trophy (Earn gold medals in all challenges) --> Unlock the 'S.I.N' shirt for your Avatar (click for image)

Get the PLATINUM trophy --> Unlock the Gouken shirt for your Avatar (click for image)

The Namco Museum beta launched a few days back in Asian territories and not only does it come with some cool free games (PacMan e.t.c.) it also gives users free stuff in Home.

Getting high scores on the games allows users to unlock exclusive Namco related gear for their avatar within Sony’s, recently launched, service. Hit the jump for more details.

All you need to do is download the beta from one of the many Asian territory stores (preferably Hong Kong, although I use Japan) and play it on the account you use in Home. Beating high scores will allow you to unlock things like:

T-Shirts

Hats

Decorations

Up to 4 arcade cabinets

If Anyone has more things to add to the list are welcome! after all we all like free stuff! 

Message Edited by Chosen_One on 03-13-2009 11:52 PM
Message Edited by Chosen_One on 03-15-2009 10:09 PM
Message Edited by Chosen_One on 03-15-2009 10:09 PM
Message 22 of 37 (6,528 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Re: <Free Stuff you can get in Playstition Home LIST>

Mar 13, 2009

Chosen_One wrote:

I am sure this is old But i am thinking of starting a list of things  you can get from home by either download it from store or via game play.

So this is the list so far..

Resdent Evil 5 Shirts - You can get three shirts from the Playstation Home Mall For free.

Echochrome Full Body Suit- You can get the suit for both Male and Female thru playing the Echochrome At the Bowling Alley.

Kill Zone 2 Body Suit- You can get this suit if you have pre ordered the Killzone 2 game from Amazon.com 

If Anyone has more things to add to the list are welcome! after all we all like free stuff! 

Message Edited by Chosen_One on 03-13-2009 11:34 AM
Message Edited by Chosen_One on 03-13-2009 11:34 AM
Message Edited by Chosen_One on 03-13-2009 11:35 AM
Message Edited by Chosen_One on 03-13-2009 11:35 AM

Hey new guy, use the search feature. Everybody, farmers, and farmer's mums knows where the free stuff is. If they don't then I'm sure they'll make a list just like you've made one.

Message 1 of 37 (6,528 Views)
Wastelander
818 posts

Mar 13, 2009
Hey, take it easy on him dude...It is like his second post on here...Welcome to the forums Chosen_one
Message Edited by VIPHARLEY on 03-13-2009 01:59 PM
Photobucket

http://www.myspace.com/vipharley
Message 2 of 37 (6,527 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Mar 13, 2009

VIPHARLEY wrote:
Hey, take it easy on him dude...It is like his second post on here...Welcome to the forums Chosen_one

I agree, for a second post I think its a great idea.  Some people are just starting out on HOME and might need a heads up on whats for FREE!  KEEP THE THREAD UP TO DATE and WELCOME!!!!!

www.pc-spot.us
Message 3 of 37 (6,527 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Mar 13, 2009

PHLAK69 wrote:

VIPHARLEY wrote:

I agree, for a second post I think its a great idea.  Some people are just starting out on HOME and might need a heads up on whats for FREE!  KEEP THE THREAD UP TO DATE and WELCOME!!!!!

if you baby him now, he'll be making posts with numerous threads just because he "felt" like making a new one. The new people can also do what most people do and that's search. If you want to keep the thread up to date then just BUMP the unlockable items thread that has covered everything in great detail.

Message 4 of 37 (6,527 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
917 posts

Mar 13, 2009
Sois pas mechant , Francofone ...
Message 5 of 37 (6,527 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Mar 13, 2009
Je suis désolé. Il n'est pas difficile de regarder
Message 6 of 37 (6,527 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
917 posts

Mar 13, 2009

Francofone wrote:
Je suis désolé. Il n'est pas difficile de regarder
VRAI... (SearcH !!!)

Au moins ca fait changement des glitchs ou code Xi... (lol)
Message 7 of 37 (6,527 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Mar 13, 2009

Francofone wrote:

PHLAK69 wrote:

VIPHARLEY wrote:

if you baby him now, he'll be making posts with numerous threads just because he "felt" like making a new one. The new people can also do what most people do and that's search. If you want to keep the thread up to date then just BUMP the unlockable items thread that has covered everything in great detail.

Maybe you should read this 

Mistakes
Everyone makes mistakes. People post things on a forum or a chat that may be inaccurate, or said in the heat of the moment. Be forgiving when it comes to these mistakes. Flaming a person or laughing at them doesn't do anything except anger someone else; it's not productive. The day will come when you make the same mistake. It will pay off in the long haul to be polite and go easy on the mistakes others make.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=announcements&thread.id=16

This person made the mistake of making a thread that we may have all seen. You should have respected him by letting him know that it was already made instead of being rude.

Message Edited by QCVic on 03-13-2009 12:32 PM
Photobucket
Message 8 of 37 (6,527 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Mar 13, 2009
Thanks for the understanding, I just want to see if my thread will be in par with all the other post on here, and I used to have a playstation underground account with 400 posts on it.I know what i am doing, I just lost the password so i am starting. I would like to see this thread up and running so everybody will see it.
Message 9 of 37 (6,527 Views)
0 Likes