Dec 27 2012
By: HeroWill93 First Son 11 posts

looking to chill with people in on home who dont act like a little kids

7 replies 403 views Edited Dec 27, 2012

hi my names herowill93 im 19 male looking for more people on home to chill with who arent rude and act like there 4 so add away plz Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8 (403 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Re: looking to chill with people in on home who dont act like a little kids

Dec 27, 2012

What games you play, what your interest Home has game nights and plenty of social activities like XI and Tycoon that you can play and we have a thread about clubs and people who give personal space tours 

Message 2 of 8 (396 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Dec 27, 2012

I suggest exploring Home and playing the different social games that allow you to chat with folks while you are playing. Start with small talk about the game you're playing and go from there. Nothing personal or heavy at first.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 8 (377 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Dec 28, 2012
Here is also a link to some of the games on home that you can play. Here the link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Home. Also many of us on this forum are good people and most adults. just a little advise most family on home are full of drama so stay away from them but there are very few that are good.

Message 4 of 8 (290 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Most of my friends on Home are people I met through the forums here. I get shy on Home and find it very difficult to approach people on there because there are a lot of immature little brats. But I find it easier to open up on here. So just get involved in the forums and respond to threads and before you know it you'll meet people you click with. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 5 of 8 (204 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Are we  there Yet? Are we there Yet? Are we there Yet?

Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 6 of 8 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Re: looking to chill with people in on home who don't act like a little kids

Dec 29, 2012

Yeah i get tired and i know my avi does from running from the gambit of little kids on home and i can also say that i hate the troglodytes who hang out at hudson or the hub for that matter. I don't have many friends because i hang out at my personal space trying to stay away from all that and the drama

Message 7 of 8 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 29, 2012

i play many differnt games dark souls darkness 2 little big plant on home i kinda just play everything on it i buy alot of the stuff for some of the games idk what there called but yeah im on home alot

Message 8 of 8 (99 Views)
0 Likes