Sep 04 2013
By: X_Blood_Demon_8 Splicer 41 posts

looking for help from mvp's...

27 replies 199 views Edited Sep 4, 2013

i was told by tempest_fire that i need to talk to a mvp for help with expanding my club the holy demon  aliance. it is named that to show there are positives in almost every negative. it is also mispelled so people have to know what they are looking for. main reason i want to expand is to help otehrs online and make a bigger team and alliance with those on home. i want to help everyone online who needs it. isnt about being popular for me; but rather, make a difference. heck, who know? we might even be able to have ppl think and feel differently in the real world. read the bulliton points to know more about what my club is meant to do and other things that need to be said. thanks...

*the holy demon  aliance supports equality, gay rights, anti bullying, drug and mental awarenesss. some times i even help new players learn how to play home to keep them from being bullied for being new.

*if i could gain more ppl who want to make a differnce there would be less issues on home. i use positivity and facts that i can find to defuse the situation. i usually apologize if one of my friends get mad. i will take the blame. since i can handle the critisism, i dont get mad. btw, i like to stand up for those who need it. u never know who u could help or even who's life u could save.

*my club does not have a color or dress code. that is because we want diversity and allow the members to chose.

*i am very kind caring and lenient. i usually do more for my members than myself.

*i am really looking forward to making a differnce not just online but in the real world as well.

*please message me if u want to help or have any suggestions.

*thanks for reading the post...

Message 1 of 28 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15494 posts

Re: looking for help from mvp's...

Sep 4, 2013

Sorry, but I'm kinda busy these days.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 2 of 28 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Sep 4, 2013

its not you.....its me =/

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 3 of 28 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Huh?
Message 4 of 28 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Sep 4, 2013

ok that is fine do u know anyone else who can help me out bro? i appriciate it.

Message 5 of 28 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Sep 4, 2013

btw mvp's are hgher ups if that is what u are asking

Message 6 of 28 (177 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Well they're not much higher up....
It's not like they work for Sony or anything.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 28 (170 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

Sep 4, 2013
I know they are higher up. I was just responding to your post. You think people are gonna listen to you on home. About making a change and all that. You are just setting yourself up for some outrageous trolling. Just my opinion though.
Message 8 of 28 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Sep 4, 2013

sorry... i promised my dad before he passed that i would do my best to make a diffference in my life and others life. he would be proud to see that i am atleast trying online. i dont know how others will repond. helping out may look like trolling, but really i just go help those who are being bullied. if two ppl are in a verbal or cussing battle where they are both at fault i wont help. i just try to help those who need it. i hate trolling unless it is trolling the trollers to see how they like it. i apologize for interupting them and try to help out the person who is being picked on. that is how and who i am. but like i said i am trying to make a difference the best way i can. that is all...

Message 9 of 28 (150 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Sep 4, 2013

if i were to help those who are both at fault, it would defeat the purpose. they would both jump on me. i know that from experience... i love making the right friends. and those i help can learn to help others as well. it is like a positive chain reaction. that is how i look at things in my perspective. and i use positivity and facts that i see and know against the bully. thanks though for posting

Message 10 of 28 (146 Views)