Jan 31 2012
By: DarkDragon1980 First Son 7 posts

lets get rid of fams on home

12 replies 35 views Edited Jan 31, 2012

Hello

I just like to say that im getting sick and tiered of fams on home all they do is cuz trouble and drama on home if your like me and wish to get rid of them please

help me i started a fb group here ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/235521209863350/ ) please join

Message 1 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Re: lets get rid of fams on home

Jan 31, 2012

Um no ?

there are some good fams/groups.

anyway it wont happend, and even if Sony was to remove the Club thing, ppl would still be able to create group and be on Home.

If you do not like fams, do not get around them, or try.

And, if few of your friends are in fams, make it where you visit them when they are not ''on duty'' lol.

Message 2 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jan 31, 2012

I for one have never been interested in joining a fam. I have known many who enjoy fams. Although I may not ever want to be in a fam, I never want the responsibility to say that others don't have that right. To say all fams are bad is to say all car drive recklessly. It is not the fams that cause problems, it a few personalities in a few fams that are to blame. So to paint all fams with such a broad brush is going to punish many that don’t deserve to be. Justice on Home should be done with a laser not a shotgun. To deem something that other enjoys to be forbidden opens up the same judgment on something you may enjoy. 

Message 3 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Jan 31, 2012

You can't get rid of them basically b/c the "Fam" is made up and imaginary theres no roster on record with home or nothing like clubs have

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 4 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jan 31, 2012

Wiinterbabi wrote:

You can't get rid of them basically b/c the "Fam" is made up and imaginary theres no roster on record with home or nothing like clubs have

Good point.  Just to be safe, we should just get rid of everyone.

Message 5 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2123 posts

Jan 31, 2012

u should b more specific & type "lets get rid of gangsters on home" or "lets get rid of bad fams on home" bcuz no all fams r good. not necessary that only "bad" fams cause troubles on home, 2 random guys could do that although they dnt know each other.

AM GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST
http://about.me/Rage_kmj

PSN Gamercards
Message 6 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Jan 31, 2012

DarkDragon1980 wrote:

Hello

I just like to say that im getting sick and tiered of fams on home all they do is cuz trouble and drama on home if your like me and wish to get rid of them please

help me i started a fb group here ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/235521209863350/ ) please join

How wonderfully totalitarian of you.

Yes let's do this.  While we are at it, lets ban the right to public assembly in the world in order to stop gangs.  Let's ban driving to stop people from doing so impaired.  Let's ban cameras in order to stop child prn.  What a great world we will live in then.

I'm sorry, I must go get my rocket launcher.  I have to kill a fly on my wall.

Be One With The Game.

Message 7 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 31, 2012

Let's ban people who say "Hello" as well, and anyone who wears pants. I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of troublemakers I've seen in Home said "Hello" and were wearing pants. Clearly it's that text and the presence of pants that enables these people.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 8 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Jan 31, 2012

No. It's not what groups people belong to, it's their actions. Get rid of bad individuals, not groups who may be harmless.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 9 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Jan 31, 2012

HearItWow wrote:

Let's ban people who say "Hello" as well, and anyone who wears pants. I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of troublemakers I've seen in Home said "Hello" and were wearing pants. Clearly it's that text and the presence of pants that enables these people.

I don't wear pants when I'm playing Home.

Oh!......You mean the Avatars..Ohhhhh.........Just ignore what I just said.

Move along people.

Be One With The Game.

Message 10 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes